Birthday Girl, Elijah Mikaelson

Characters: Elijah Mikaelson x reader

Y/n POV As my birthday was coming closer I was getting more and more nervous

Y/n POV
As my birthday was coming closer I was getting more and more nervous. I wasn't a birthday kind of person. Never celebrated when I was a kid and I don't celebrate now. But after I started dating Elijah he started making big deals about these things.
I was in a red dress and cream heels
(The photo below is an idea of the dress and shoes but choose a dress that you feel comfortable in or your favourite dress)

 I was in a red dress and cream heels(The photo below is an idea of the dress and shoes but choose a dress that you feel comfortable in or your favourite dress)

After fighting with Elijah about a party in the end, he made me agree to have one and now I'm regretting it.

"Okay, I really don't wanna have this party. Can we just cancel it" I protested I was standing in front of the mirror looking myself up and down. It's not like I didn't want the presents or the congratulations. But it was nice that Elijah wanted to do this for me.

"You look amazing" Elijah complimented while walking over to where I was standing. He put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Let's go down and say hey to your guests"

"Your guests" I corrected. Elijah chuckled and took my hands. We both walked out of our bedroom and down the stairs hand in hand. I saw Klaus talking to some woman making me disgusted. "Klaus our daughter needs you," I said trying to make the girl scared.

"What are you doing?" Klaus whispered in my ear.

"Hayley isn't here and I don't think she would love you hooking up with some woman on the night you're supposed to watch Hope" I whispered back.

"You have a kid," The blonde bimbo said. I nodded my head. She just shook her head before walking off. Klaus muttered a little sarcastic "Thanks" before walking away again. The party was a success, I got a lot of gifts and met a lot of new people. When the party was over Elijah and I fell onto the bed exhausted.

"Happy birthday by the way my love," Elijah said from behind me.

"Thanks... and can you stop staring at my ass please." I laughed when I noticed where his eyes were. Elijah laughed before coming over and kissing my cheek whispering a little "sorry"