1 | Class Trip to Vietnam

Shota Aizawa recently took the U.A. Class of 1-A to Vietnam for a class trip to meet the famous hero, Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, better known as Soulja Boy. Everybody in Class 1-A was granted access to wander the streets of Vietnam, since it was a new country, and their stay was for 1 week.
"I can't wait to meet Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, he has fought so many villans, and his tactics are always amazing!" Izuku Midoriya beamed, smiling while walking along the streets of Vietnam with some of his classmates. "So.. what is Soulja Boy's quirk? You have been fanboying about him ever since we got here, so he must have a cool quirk, right?" Toru Hagakure asked.
"Oh, that's right! I haven't told you guys yet!" Midoriya snapped out of his muttering, and grabbed his notebook. "His quirk is Spitting Bars! It allows him to make a rap, and the words he uses while rapping can give him special abilities," Ojiro Mashirao cocked his head and said, "Wait, words? How does that work?"
"I should probably give you an example," Midoriya flipped a page in his notebook. "He has a few special moves, and one of them is Kiss Me Thru The Phone. When he sings this one, the opponent gets flustered and develops a crush on Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, making him able to end the fight with no attacking!"
Ochaco smiled and turned to Midoriya. "Wow! You know a lot about him, Deku!" Midoriya bashfully turned away and said, "Well, I am a pretty big hero fan, so..!" Midoriya put the notebook back in his limited edition matching All Might backpack, lunchbox, and bento box, and kept walking around Vietnam with everyone else.
Katsuki Bakugo was sulking while everyone else was chatting about how excited they were to meet Soulja Boy Tell 'Em. Tsuyu Asui noticed, and turned to him. "Are you okay? You have been dragging your feet and haven't been yelling as much ever since we got here." Katsuki angrily said, "I'm fine, I'm fine!" Tsuyu didn't quite believe his response, but didn't want to instigate him.
~
"Hey, shouldn't we go look at some shops? We are walking in a shopping area, after all," Ojiro asked everyone, laughing a bit. "Good point.. I say we go in groups!" Toru said, smiling, although nobody could actually tell. "I'd rather not go in groups with all of you losers. I'm going alone," Katsuki said, kicking a pebble that was in his way. "Well, you can go alone, and we can go in pairs of two!" Ochaco said. "I don't care what you guys do, just don't include me. I'm going to the book store," Katsuki walked off, leaving the others feeling a bit awkward, but didn't try to object to his decision.
"Well, I can go with Toru, and you two can go together," Ojiro suggested. "That works. Plus, it would be a waste to fight about groups." Midoriya said. "Then let's go!" Ochaco said, grabbing ahold of Midoriya's hand and leading him to a sweets shop. "We should hit the clothing store first," Toru said to Ojiro as the two walked.
~
Katsuki arrived at the small bookstore, and looked at the books. They didn't have much, but it was enough to satisfy him. Just as he was looking around, he found the latest issue of Girls World™ Magazine! He couldn't believe it, it was his favorite magazine that he constantly read with Eijiro Kirishima, even though he sometimes said it wasn't manly.
As Katsuki was reaching to grab it, another person's hand grabbed it as well, and he looked up to see who it was, and who he would have to kill. It was a rather tall man with orange hair and glasses, with a beard growing. He had quite a few tattoos, and he had a friendly yet menacing smile. Just as Katsuki was about to yell at him, he felt a comforting feel pass him as he stared at the soulless ginger.
"You read Girl's World™ too?" Katsuki asked him, suprised to see another person who read the same magazines as him. "Yeah, it is one of my favorites," the ginger said, making Katsuki realize the man was British. "What is your name?" He asked Katsuki. "Katsuki Bakugo. What about you?" Katsuki asked the guy, slowly pulling his hand away.
"My name is Ed Sheeran. I am a singer," Ed Sheeran said, putting his hand out for Katsuki to shake it. "Nice to meet you," Katsuki said, shaking his hand. "You aren't from here, huh?" He said, noticing how different he looked from everyone else in Vietnam. "It's easy to tell, huh? Well, yeah. You are right. I am on tour right now."
"Really? I am here because I am on a class trip. I go to U.A., and we are gonna meet the hero Soulja Boy here," Katsuki said, scratching his head. "You should go to Japan, it is a good place." Ed Sheeran pulled up his glasses like one of those anime characters and said, "That is actually my next tour location."
"No way! That's poggers!" Katsuki said. "We should keep in touch, what is your number?" The two of them pulled out their phones. "Oh, it's (678)-999-8212 (Don't actually call this number, it's a Soulja Boy reference, not a real number.), what about yours?" Ed Sheeran said while Katsuki types out that number. "Mine is (800)-813-5420 (Once again, don't actually call this number, it's a joke, not a real number.)," Ed Sheeran typed the number.
"Well, my manager is probably looking for me, I will see you later, Katsuki Bakugo," Ed Sheeran waved goodbye to Katsuki and left. "Wow, that guy sure is something," Katsuki muttered, feeling warm and fuzzy.
Little did Katsuki Bakugo know that Ed Sheeran would change his life forever.
~|| END OF CHAPTER 1 ||~

AN: Wow! This was a lot to write. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this. This took be about... 30 minutes? 35, maybe? That is including the header at the top. If you enjoyed this, please share and vote! It means a lot to me. This is my first "real" fanfiction I have wrote, so if you have any suggestions or anything, comment about it! Also, I am aware that this is a very stupid ship, that's the joke. Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter!! :)