2 | Soulja Boy Tell 'Em

"Wow, it's Soulja Boy!"
Denki Kaminari looked over to where Minoru Mineta was pointing and got excited. "I can't believe we are going to meet Soulja Boy in the flesh..!" Kaminari exclaimed, pumping his fists in the air.
"Wassup class 1-A lmao" Soulja Boy said, going over to greet them. "My name is Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, but call me Soulja Boy." Izuku Midoriya was ecstatic, and was taking even more notes on Soulja Boy Tell 'Em's hero outfit. Ochaco Uraraka noticed him doing this and giggled a bit.
Tenya Iida raised his hand stiffly, and Soulja Boy said, "You don't have to raise your hand, but what do you want to ask?" Iida fixed his glasses and asked, "Why are you in Vietnam, Soulja Boy Tell 'Em? Don't you usually fight crime in other countries?"
"Oh, there is a hero event here that includes me," Soulja Boy responded. "Also, there is someone here that I wanted to meet. But that's besides the point." Soulja Boy grabbed something from his bag. "Today you will all learn how to make a backup power move."
"A backup power move?" Kyoya Jiro muttered, confused. "Some of you may be confused, but let me explain. A backup power move is a special tactic or move you can do as a backup plan when your usual abilities fail you," Soulja Bou explained, reaching farther into his bag. "For example.."
Soulja Boy grabbed something from his bag. "My backup power move is a gun!" Soulja Boy pulled out a pink glittery AK-47 and a Hello-Kitty theme Pistol. "Woah! Those decorations are not manly," Kirishima said, more concerned about the decor of the guns then the two loaded guns that Soulja Boy is holding.
"If I shot one of you, your quirk might not save you. That's why a backup power move is a thing," Soulja Boy said, smiling. "Don't shoot us!" Toru Hagakure said, putting her hands up. "You can shoot them, I don't care," Shouta Aizawa said, practicing making loom bracelets. "Wait-" Hagakure was about to question Aizawa, but Soulja Boy continued.
"This stadium will be practice for your backup power moves. On the left hand side, there will be test dummies shooting you with mystery poisons, and you have to dodge them using your backup power move," Soulja Boy pointed to the building with a thick contract sitting on a table near it. "You have to sign that contract before going in though. Just to make sure we don't get sued."
"Well, you guys should start now. Get to it!" Soulja Boy clapped two times, and walked away. The students were practicing their backup power moves, and avoiding the testing room. They weren't avoiding it because it was dangerous, they were avoiding it because they don't like reading. This is the same class who fought a strong villain organization, silly. Do you think that cyanide scares them at all?
While everyone was practicing, Katsuki Bakugo was sitting on a bench, thinking about Ed Sheeran. He was such a sweet guy, and Katsuki wanted to meet him again. "Maybe I should text him," Katsuki pondered, and pulled out his beat up iPhone 6.
Hey, Ed Sheeran. This is Katsuki Bakugo from the bookstore, just wanted to say hi😛
Katsuki texted Ed Sheeran, and wondered if he shouldn't have used emojis. Sure, HE might unironically use them, but does Ed Sheeran?
Suddenly, he gets a text back.
Hey Katsuki Bakugo!!😋😗 This is 🤩Ed She😜eran. 😊 I am glad☀️ you texted📲 me!!😌😌 I 🥰lov🥰e emojis, if u couldnt😰tell.😹 got two go😫manajer is😔complaining😾😾😾
Wow! Katsuki couldn't believe it! Ed Sheeran also unironically uses emojis! He smiled and put his phone away. He had to go beat up Midoriya.
~
"Well, that's a wrap! You guys did great, I will see you all later," Soulja Boy waved goodbye to Class 1-A, and they waved goodbye as well. "That was nice," Tsuyu Asui said. "Yup! I got to learn so much about Soulja Boy Tell 'Em today!" Midoriya wrote a few more notes about Soulja Boy in his notebook, including "I would simp ngl".
Katsuki took a photo of himself and sent it to Ed Sheeran and wrote a cute little message at the bottom.
I beat the crap out of one of my classmates today🤪🥰I'm such a crackhead lol😹
Fumikage Tokoyami looked at what Katsuki was texting and was concerned, but didn't say anything. Katsuki clutched onto his phone in case another message appeared. Katsuki felt a strong urge to talk to Ed Sheeran, but he didn't know why.  Suddenly, Ed Sheeran replied.
🙀that's crazy🤪and quirky🤣so cool katsuki 😜😜
Katsuki smiled at his phone. Ed Sheeran had such a way with words that it made his heart swell up with happiness. It was so unlike him, but he couldn't help it, even if he tried.
~
Once everyone came back to the place they were staying for the trip, Katsuki ran to his room, and texted Ed Sheeran some more.

Katsuki
Just got back from my class trip😺i blew up a hospital on the way back🥰
Ed Sheeran
So 😿sad😫what's ur wuirk??🧐
Katsuki
I can turn my 💦sweat💦(properties of nitroglycerin btw) into💥💥💥
Ed Sheeran
😳😳dan😜gerus!!!😰
Katsuki
I know😔it's a strong quirk though!! 😛tee hee😋
Ed Sheeran
Oh😫no😿 I have to go 🥰record☀️ my new👉👈song
Katsuki
Okay😽😽
Ed Sheeran
Bye Katsuki😎😿🤣😿😰😿😸😔😌
Katsuki
Bye Ed Sheeran😻🤣🤣😎😛

Wow! He is so romantic! Katsuki felt all happy, and he decided to write a poem about Ed Sheeran.
roses are some kind of color idk
Depending on what way u percieve it, violets are blue
you are who I miss
you are who I want to kiss it is you
Katsuki hung his poem on his wall, and put cute hearts around it. He had no clue on what to name it, so he just put 'Soulja Boy'.
After a while, Katsuki decided to go to bed. Even though he wanted to text Ed Sheeran some more or bully Midoriya even more, he was tired. He turned off the lights and went to bed, thinking of Ed Sheeran.
~|| CHAPTER 2 END||~

AN: this was a rollercoaster of emotions. This was very fun to write doe, so I hope u enjoy it!! Please share and vote this fanfiction chapter, or the whole fanfiction in general, I won't complain. Anyways, see u next chapter!! :)