Part Sixteen

For some reasons I could not explain, I started shifting back. He was radiating a dangerous energy and it scared the shit out of me. He did not say a word to me but pulled down my blouse and pulled up my trousers. He lifted me and carried me outside. I did not resist, I let him carry me to the bike. He placed me on the seat, climbed the bike, ignited it and drove off.
Even after he had stopped by the river, he did not talk to me. I watched him fix the tent wondering what to say. He did not give me any spectacle and he was still radiating danger. He came back to where I was standing, held my hands and pulled me to the tent. He made me to crawl inside then followed behind me. I turned to ask him to say something but he pulled me to him and covered my mouth with his.
He was different from the Ghost I knew. He kissed me like it was urgent, like he was tasty and needed to drink or else he would die. I had zero resistance because the moment his lips touched mine, the ice started melting and my bloodstream started heating up. I needed that feeling, it was melting my frozen body. This kiss was different, it felt like an ocean of emotions. He moved his hand to my back but I wanted him to touch under my clothes, I was still feeling cold there. As if on cue, he pulled my blouse up and I raised my hands to let him. I had no bra and my breast was bare. I felt him standing stiff, staring at my breast. I followed his movement and saw blood on my breast. It was no longer flowing out but it was still there. He was pissed off but that was not what I needed, I needed the ice gone. I took his hand and placed it on my left breast and my body leapt with sensation and heat, heat that turned to liquid below, between my legs. He gently pushed me to the mat, then brought his lips back to mine. This time around, he took his time savoring my mouth while rubbing my breast. He pinched my nipple making me jerk with sensation. I needed more. I pushed my body to him then started rubbing his back making him groan and sending more sensations to my body. He left my mouth and starting trailing to my neck setting fire anywhere his lips touched, the exact fire I needed to melt my ice and heat me up. I tensed when he got to my breast. I waited for what he would do. I felt like I was melting when he took my breast to his mouth. I never knew how cold I really was. I was frozen but his lips on my breast was warming me, I could never fully describe the sensation, it went way past my body, it was as if the fire was touching my soul. I jerked up when his hands rubbed between my legs. I wanted more, I wanted the clothes gone, I wanted him to fill me up but he did not, he removed his hands and rubbed my right breast making me pant for more. This was what romance felt like. This was what teasing felt like. I wanted something, there was something building inside me and I needed relieve or I would die. I grinded myself to him and my knees grazed his hardness. I was supposed to be afraid like last time, but my body told me that was the only thing that could remove the remaining ice and the same time, I heard my Grandma's voice. I heard the Priest's voice about chastity, about the sin of immorality, then I heard Grandma's voice telling me there was joy in being chaste till marriage, telling me I could be the first to break the chain of wedlock in the family, then I heard my voice promising Grandma that I would remain a virgin till I get married not because she said so but because it was a big sin against God, the sin of fornication was sin against God and the body. I could see her smile at my promise. A promise I was about to break. My mind was screaming no but my mind did not understand my body, this body had just been soaked in ice and Ghost was the fastest way to get warm again. My body needed the fire, the feeling, the burning desire I was having needed to be quenched. My mind struggled with my body but my body won. I could not resist him anymore, I needed that hardness to fill up my emptiness, I would ask God for forgiveness later.
Suddenly, he stopped and looked at me and that was when I knew I was crying. He tried pulling away but I held his hands.
"I told you that it is dangerous to separate your mind from your body Ella."
His voice was undoing me more, it was too husky and I could feel his struggle.
"Please."
I did not even know what I was begging for, but I just did not want the ice to come back.
"You are crying Ella, it is obvious you don't want this."
He sat down but I found myself going on my knees and closing the gap. I grinded myself to him. I just could not understand, I could not stop crying yet I could not imagine allowing that ice to remain in my body. I was going mad.
"Just take me. Make love to me."
"When you are crying and battling against your will?"
"Ignore my tears and just make me burn. Just touch me. Just listen to my body."
He gently pulled me back to the mat but stayed by my side.
"Why are you crying? What part of your belief is resisting and why?"
He just did not understand I was not ready to talk, he just did not understand that I might die from the ice in my body if he did not remove it. I shifted closer to him and grinded my body against him, his hardness hitting my navel sending waves of heats and sensation making me push further. He pulled me away then raised me up and made me sit between his legs. I felt my blouse being passed through my head.
"No, don't, you wanted this, you wanted to have sex with me. I'm giving it to you. You are not forcing me."
"Ssh Ella."
I pushed my buttocks to hit his hardness and a groan escaped from his throat sending more liquid flame in-between my legs. He held me still by holding my waist, then pushed the blouse to my neck. He removed his hands from my waist and forced me to wear my blouse.
"You don't understand, Ghost I'm cold, very cold but your touch heats me up and removes the cold. I never wanted to admit it but I've never felt this cold."
He did not talk but wrapped me in him.
"Your mind and your body needs to work together."
"It's because of the promise I made to my Grandma and my Christian background and the fact about who you are. But I just can't explain it to you, I'm so cold, after he touched me and...."
Just thinking of it made me cold. Ghost responded by pulling me closer and heating me up with his body.
"I know Ella. I'm sorry I pushed you that far, I'm sorry I made you put yourself in danger. Sssh it's okay. Breathe, just breathe. Follow my heartbeat and breathe."
I did as he said and I discovered I could really follow his heartbeat.
"Good, better. It's okay, he can't hurt you anymore."
He kissed my cheek, then my hair increasing my desires.
"I want to feel warm."
"But we can't because your mind is against it."
"Since when did you care about my mind? I thought you said you will only listen to my body."
"Not anymore Ella. You will regret it later and you will feel guilty, then shame. I would rather burn in hell than make you feel remorse all through your life. There is still time, I have all the time Ella. I want to make love to you when your mind it's okay with your body."
"Are you Ghost?"
I just could not understand the new him.
"Your body knows it's me."
He kissed my hair again. There was one question I needed to ask. I was a virgin but I knew what was happening to me was not normal.
"Did you do something to my body? From that day you pushed me to the wall, my body keeps yearning for your presence and your touch. I've tried to fight it but failed. What the heck did you do to me?"
It was after I asked the question I remembered he was a killer and not someone I could just question. I became still, afraid of the repercussion.
"It's there Ella, the answer is there, you just need to think deep and discover it yourself."
His answer was as good as no answer.
"The reason why you don't know it's because of who you think I am. I know your religion is playing a role but I know it's more of having feelings for an assassin."
"I did not say I have feelings for you, it's my body that burns for you."
"It's same thing Ella."
I could not hold back my tears.
"This is so wrong, I should not be doing this, you have so many blood on your hands yet my body is yearning for you and you are telling me I have the answer. Don't tell me the crap about some souls being linked together, I don't believe in that and even if it's so why must it be you. I don't deserve this. I've not committed any crime to be punished like this."
"That is part of the reason but not the major reason. Your body craves for me because we are linked together."
"No because you've hypnotized me, this is not normal. I promise to keep to the deal, I'm sorry I set you up but can you set my body free?"
He became stiff when I mentioned the set up and I became afraid I just reminded him of my crime.
"What if I tell you I'm not the murderer you think I am?"
"I watched you kill those men close to engineering faculty."
"Like I said, they are my targets."
"They were police officers on undercover protecting me from people like you."
"They are hired assassins paid to get the file from you but now they have been instructed to kill you."
"If you think you can convince me you are the good guy because you saved me from those rapists then you've picked the wrong person."
I shook as I mentioned rapists and he responded my holding me closer.
"Why do you think I'm lying?"
"Because nobody told me you are a killer, I saw it myself. There is no justification for killing."
"Are you sure? You set me up to get me killed and someone would have pulled the trigger which could have killed me, won't the person be a murderer?"
"That's because they are police officers, they are permitted to shoot deadly criminals."
As I answered, I felt something was wrong. He was supposed to be angry about what I did, he was supposed to still threaten me with death of the men sent to protect me but he spoke about it as if I bought him his dream gift. Something was wrong with Ghost.
"They are police officers, they shoot criminals who are threats. There is a huge difference" I continued.
"Are police force the only force permitted to shoot criminals? What if I tell you I have my permit too?"
"I won't believe you, you are just a heartless killer. Thanks for saving me today but I know it was the file you were protecting."
"Good, then know I'm incapable of hurting you and I won't allow anybody hurt you."
"You are hurting me, you will still hurt me. Killing those men is hurting me" I cried out.
He held me and did not say anything.
"Please Ghost, please stop killing them."
"Ella no matter how you will beg me I am never going to let anyone hurt you. You are begging for the lives of those who are trying to kill you. I will protect you even against yourself."
"Is the money that big?"
"It's not about the money, this is personal. Everything became personal the moment I fell in love with you."
I turned to look at him and he did not stop me. I wished I could see his face.
"You fell in love with me? A soulless killer just fell in love with me. My life can't get any messier. Is this a joke? I thought you don't have a soul?"
"Thanks for giving me one."
"If you are really in love with me, can you free me from the deal without hurting me by killing them? You need to learn how to use your new soul and you need to learn that you can't hurt someone you love. Let me teach you."
"You are officially free from the deal."
"Really? Like for real?"
"But hell no to not eliminating any threat to you. I love you so much that I won't even let you hurt yourself. So I'm gonna be protecting this body against your mind."
He kissed my cheek and that was when I knew I was no longer burning but the kiss brought back the desire. I tried to turn to get his mouth but he pulled away.
"Can you swim?"
"No no, you can't avoid this topic. They are the good guys Ghost, you can't kill them."
"One step at a time Ella. That's enough for this night. My soul is new remember. I just released you from the deal."
"Hell no, the deal was no killing."
"If I'm not offended."
"What do you even mean by that?"
"If they are not a threat to you."
I wanted to say more but I kept quiet, it was better to go slowly.
"How did you find me?"
"It's a secret."
"Are you not still mad that I set you up?"
He did not answer but looked at me.
"I'm mad and don't make me go there. I'm still pissed off at your stupidity. How could you put yourself in danger? And tonight's own was top notch. I wouldn't have forgiven you if you had...."
He did not finish his statement. He was panting from anger and it was confusing me. Was he serious about falling in love with me? Or it was all an act to make me believe he was the protector.
"That's enough, I need to cool down, and you also need to cool down. Let's swim."
"Do you know it's night?"
But he had already pulled me out of the tent. He picked a small bag from his big back, then brought out a goggle, two of it. It had rope in it's back like the one they used for swimming.
"It's dangerous."
He did not answer but brought out something that looked like a torch, the light part started shining while the end which had something like a small fan started spinning. He brought out about two more and pulled me along with him. He placed it on the water and I watched the gadgets sink. I quickly wore the goggle, and I was not surprised it was night vision.
"What's it for?"
"That's my underwater eyes."
He was looking at that wrist watch as he spoke. He kept looking at it for some minutes.
"Nothing detected, there are no fishes in this river. That's rare."
"How does it work?"
"Let's swim."
"I can't swim."
His leg was already in the water. He paused and looked at me.
"You are from the riverine area Ella."
"Thanks for pointing it out to me."
"Why?"
"Because Grandma banned me from swimming. A child had drown a week after we arrived."
"You are such an obedient granddaughter."
I ignored his sarcasm and placed my foot in the water.
"Okay, then learn."
I raised my head to ask him what he meant but I found myself underwater.