𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀

"𝐘-𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

"𝐘-𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐓-𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐡..."

"𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

MALFOY PRINCESS

Stella Malfoy younger sister of a certain famous Slytherin prince, Draco Malfoy. Stella was only two years younger then him, but a very powerful young witch for her age. Stella didn't know many people, seeing her her parents kept her a secret.

Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy were very shocked by their second pregnancy. Even more shocked when it was a little tiny baby girl. But they loved her very much, they saw she had bright potential's very young so kept her hidden. Away from all the death eaters, and that included going to Hogwarts under the name Black.

So Lucius and Narcissa found it in their hearts to open up and asked for help from Narcissa sister who was known as a "traitor". They knew Andromeda Black would help and wouldn't tell anyone.

Andromeda Black was very surprised when she saw her sister and her brother in law standing at her door holding a little baby and a three year old by their feet.

From that day on Andromeda became Stella's godmother.

Stella was the princess in their eyes, they all loved her. And would spoil her, so she grow up getting whatever she wanted. But Stella was kind and had a kind loving heart.

You could say Stella was Lucius weakness because even though he was tough on Draco, to Stella he would be nothing but loving. She could never do anything wrong in his eyes. Stella could befriend someone that wasn't a pure-blood and Lucius wouldn't complain or be upset. He would accept them.

Narcissa loved her little girl more then anything, she would make sure Stella had the most beautiful dresses as a baby. And even know when Stella was fifteen, Narcissa made sure Stella still had what she truly desired.

Well Stella loved her parents, she loved Draco more. Draco and Stella had a special relationship, they were always there for each other and did anything to make the other happy. Draco loved his baby sister and would even call her his "baby Malfoy" and his "little star." Because of her name. And she would never admit it but she didn't hate them.

Many didn't know Stella, she always kept out of trouble and didn't bother to talk to many people outside her house. The golden trio saw her with Draco a couple times, with his arms around her reading in the library or laughing with outside but they didn't bother to actually figure out who she was.