𝘁𝘄𝗼

Stella and Draco Malfoy quickly convinced their parents to let them make Teddy a room in the manor

Stella and Draco Malfoy quickly convinced their parents to let them make Teddy a room in the manor. So they were currently in Diagon Alley with two house elves, with Teddy switching from Ella's arms to Draco's.

Edward Lupin was wide awake and playing with his little Teddy bear Draco had gotten him. They had gotten Teddy a lot of clothes and toys, the two house elves that were helping are named Winter and Oliver. They had been working with the Malfoy's for a long time, Lucius had agreed to treat them with more respect and be nicer to them since Ella said she didn't like when people treated them badly.

"Let's go get some food-" Draco says before Teddy starts laugh pointing at a store, "want to go get teddy some toys?"

Stella looks to where Draco looks and sees the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. "Yeah sure, it seems that Teddy wants to go." Smiling down at him as Teddy looks around.

"I see their business is going good." Stella says looking at the shop. Draco nods, "yeah, it seem so."

They walk inside seeing many children with there parents, Teddy immediately looks around making little noises clapping his hands.

Draco and Stella were to distracted to see Fred and George looking at them curiously. "Hey Fred."

"Yeah George?" Fred reply's keeping his eyes on the blonde. "Isn't that Teddy?"

Fred eyes widen at his brother question, "it looks like it..why do they have Teddy?"

George shrugged, "not sure, wasn't Harry looking for him?" Fred nods, "yes, but mum said he was with his grandmother."

"Not sure, should we call hi-" George didn't get to finish his sentence because they say the golden trio walk in.

Fred and George share a look before Ron calls them, "hey guys! Mum wanted me to tell you both to come over, seems like we're having a party dinner since Charlie and Bill are here."

They nod sharing another look, before Hermione notices, "why do you both look so nervous?"

They look at Harry, but before they could say anything, harry what a baby giggling behind them. "What's malfoy's girlfriend doing with Teddy?"

That made Ron and Hermione turn around as well to see a beautiful blonde holding Teddy hugging him close. Before seeing Draco walk to them holding what seems like chocolate frogs.

"Uh-" Fred mumbled before seeing the three walk over to the cashier. Draco had some treats in his hand but before they could say anything Teddy looked at Harry and started to laugh reaching out to hug him.

Harry immediately takes him from the blonde with a soft smile, "oh hello, I'm seeing you know Teddy." Stella awkwardly says.

Before Ron rolls his eyes, "what are you doing here Malfoy..." before he looked at Stella, "and Malfoys girlfriend."

Both siblings eyes go wide before looking at each other with disgust. "Ew!"

They both then share a look offended, "hey!"

The Weasley's, Harry and Hermione watch in amusement before Stella shakes her head, "no no. We're siblings."

"Yeah there's no way I'll date my sister Weasley." Draco says rolling his eyes, "besides teddy is family. Nymphadora's our cousin,"

Stella nods, "yes and I'm his godmother." That made everyone stare at them in shock.

"Now, if you don't mind we'll like to pay." Draco says taking teddy back. Fred and George nod as Stella follows Fred to pay.

As they walked away from the others Fred looks at her, "it's you."

Stella smiles softly, "excuse me?" Fred looks down before meeting his eyes again, "you saved me from that wall. It was you, Stella." He says her name in a soft gentle tone.

Stella smiles, "yes, I did. I'm glad to see your up and alright."

They both share a look, smiling at each other softly. Stella has been thinking about the red head since she saved him. And Fred has been thinking about the blonde who had saved his life that day.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Hey guys I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I know it's not long but like promised it's not going to be a long story

Hey guys I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I know it's not long but like promised it's not going to be a long story. It's going to be a short story.

I hope your all safe during these times! Go check out my other Harry Potter stories and if you have any plots for after the war, feel free to PM me the ideas and maybe I'll write them!!

I'll mostly write, Draco Malfoy, Fred Weasley but I'll do a Ron or Harry one. (After the war only)