𝗼𝗻𝗲

Andromeda Tonks (Black), her husband Ted Tonks and Stella Malfoy were sitting in their living room with a little baby

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Andromeda Tonks (Black), her husband Ted Tonks and Stella Malfoy were sitting in their living room with a little baby. Edward Lupin.

Both parents were heartbroken to hear that their daughter and her husband had been died by death eaters. But we're glad their grandchild was not harmed.

Nymphadora Tonks and Stella Malfoy were very close. Obviously seeing as she was one of the few that knew who she really was. They were even like sisters so it broke her heart when she found out her sister was murdered.

Stella was carrying the little baby in her arms when her godmother smiled and called her name softly. "Stella, my dear."

Stella looked up from the baby and looked at her godmother with a curious expression. "Yes?"

Andromeda looked at the girl she learned to love as her own and gave her a letter, "Nymphadora gave me this, said it was for you."

Stella looked at the baby placed a small kiss on his forehead and handed him over to Andromeda. She softly took the letter and opened it.

Dear my little butterfly,

If your reading this it means I have passed leaving behind my precious Teddy. Ellie my little sister, I wanted to tell you in person but sadly couldn't. I have named you godmother of my little baby boy. Please take care of him and remind him how much his parents love him.

I love you so much, we've been through a lot together. Thank you for allowing me to be your big sister, I will always love you. Never forget that little sister.

By the way, you are godmother and Harry Potter is his godfather. I believe you two have yet to meet but I'm sure you'll get along.

Forever your big sister,
Nymphadora Tonks

Stella felt tears falling from her eyes, as she began to sob for her dead sister. Nymphadora was always there for her as a true sibling should.

Ella placed the letter down and looked at her godmother who was also in tears. Pain that her daughter was no longer with her. Ella took Teddy in her arms once again and kissed his forehead.

"Hey baby, I'm your godmother." She said with a soft tone and a laugh. "I promise I be a good one and always be here for you. I love you." Teddy looked at her with wide eyes and a small smile making Stella cry once again.

"Auntie do you mind if I-" Stella began, as Andromeda shook her head. "Of course you can take him, darling. You are his godmother, and I'm sure your parents want to see you and well..meet him."

Stella smiled and nodded. Her parents had recently had their trial. Draco of course was pleased innocent. Her mother had helped Harry Potter so she was free as well. Although her father was a bit harder, Lucius had exposed the whereabouts of many Deaths easters and was not send to Azkaban. As far as she knows their just on house arrest for a while.

"Thank you. I love you, I'll be back soon." Stella says getting up carefully with Teddy in her arms kissing her godmother cheek. Before pulling out her wand and carefully leaving there.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Stella appeared at the front door of her house as she looked down at teddy who was wide awake. "Ready to meet by parents darling." The baby makes a little noise which sounds like a laugh making her smile.

She knocks on door and her mother appears with a smile knowing it was her daughter. Narcissa kisses her cheek as she saw the baby and didn't want to hurt it. "Ella, come in sweetie. I see you have a little guest."

Stella nods, "hi, mum and yes I do. A very cute one to. Where daddy and dray."

Narcissa leads her to living room, "your fathers in his study and Draco's in his room. I'll go get them."

"Mother do you know where I left my-" Draco stops himself when he sees his little sister sitting on the couch with a baby. "Stella!"

He rushes over to her and kisses her cheek, "I missed you, are you okay?"

Stella chuckle as their mother left to get their father. "I missed you to Dray and this is Teddy Lupin. Nymphadora...passed." Stella sad sadly as Draco frowns and kisses her forehead. He knew they were really close.

"I'm so sorry Ella. I know how close you to were." Stella nodded but decided not to ruin the mood. "Draco meet Edward. Teddy meet Uncle Dray."

Draco softly takes Teddy in his arms and kisses his cheek. "What a cute little baby. Nice to meet you Teddy."

Stella chuckle before seeing her father and running over to him. "Daddy!"

Lucius smiled seeing his daughter and wraps her into a hug. "Hello, Stella. How are you?"

"I'm good, dad come meet someone. He's lovely and I'm sure you'll love him." Stella says taking her father to Teddy. "Oh no, not a boy." He jokes looking Narcissa who rolls her eyes playfully.

When Lucius sees the little baby, he's shocked. Not expecting it, "Uh, who's this?"

Stella smiles sitting next to draco. "Dad this is Edward Lupin. Nymphadora son, she left him to me since she passed..I'm his godmother!" She explains.

Lucius nods taking the information in with Narcissa, when he says. "Can i hold him?"

Draco and Stella smile softly at their father and nod, "of course."

Draco hands Teddy over to his father, as Lucius smiles at the baby. Not caring if he was pure-blood or not. Not caring about anything status like. Just glad to see his daughter happy.

"Welcome to the family Edward Lupin."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

( made by sceincebros )

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( made by sceincebros )

And that's the first chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it. Let's just say, Harry will be shocked to know he isn't the only godparent. Should they get along? For Teddy sake?

Anyways, I'll try to update again soon!

Malfoy princess, Fred Weasley जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें