Chapter 3

NOTE: This chapter is SPICY. NSFW.

"Round two, huh?" Bakugou smirked, his cell phone pressed to his ear. "I knew you'd be back."

"Who's that? Is it her?" Kirishima pestered as the blonde shoved his friend away.

Jada sighed on the other line as she rolled her eyes. "Sure whatever. I have a bit of time right now, so I can meet you back at your place."

"Right now?" Bakugou questioned with an arched brow.

"Is that a problem?"

"Yeah... No, it's just I'm not at home right now. How about your place?"

"Yeah, that's not happening. Alright, nevermind then--"

"Wait." He paused, covering the mouthpiece of his phone. He couldn't this golden opportunity pass away. Looking around the city landscape, Bakugou got an idea. "Hey, Shitty Hair?"

"Yeah, bro?" Kirishima flashed a toothy grin.

"How far is the Four Seasons from here?"

The red-headed hero tapped his chin, "Umm... 15 mins on foot? You can probably get there faster though."

Waving off his friend, Bakugou removed his hand from the mouthpiece and spoke to Jada on the other line, "Meet me at the Four Seasons in 20."

"Fancy," Jada cooed. "As long as you're footing the bill then it's cool with me. Text me the room number."

After hearing the click of the ended call, Bakugou put the phone back in his pocket as a confident smile pulled at the corners of his lips. This was his chance to prove himself. To collect his pride.

Turning his head, he was met with the red eyes and goofy grin of his best friend. "The fuck are you looking so smug for?" The blonde narrowed his eyes at the hero. "I'm the one that should be telling you I told you so."

"What look? No looks here!" Kirishima chuckled to himself as he averted his eyes.

"Anyway..." Bakugou mumbled. "I need you to cover for me."

"Business at the Four Seasons? I'll tag along." The redhead smiled, oblivious.

"The hell you are!"

"Why?"

The heroes looked at each other in silence before Kirishima noticed the pink blush slowly growing over Bakugou's cheeks. "Oh. Ohhhhh. Bakugou Katsuki!" He laughed, elbowing his friend in his side. "Getting an afternoon delight!"

"Jesus fuck! Do you ever shut up?!" Bakugou groaned as he shoved him away, his blush growing deeper.

"Alright man, I'll finish up the route on my own." Kirishima waved his friend off as they walked in opposite directions before bellowing over his shoulder. "Have funnnnn!"

____________________________________________________________________________

Walking into the Four Seasons Hotel lobby, Ground Zero looked around at the elegant accommodations. Surely a woman would appreciate him booking a fancy place like this. As he walked up the front desk, an older gentleman welcomed him with a smile, giving him a polite bow.

"Ground Zero, to what do we owe the pleasure?"

"I need a room for a few hours," He grumbled.

"Are you having a special meeting sir? We can give you one of our conference rooms."

"I don't want your damn conference room! I said a room! With a bed and shit!"

"I'm sorry sir," the man fumbled, nervous from the hero's outburst. "I just thought you'd appreciate a conference room for a professional meeting."