CHAPTER 11

I miss him so much.

I can't believe all of this happened quite a few years ago. These memories continue to come to my mind everyday. Every single day. My heart ached. And ached.

I was studying to apply for medical school. I was one of the best in my class in high school, but going through college was not easy. It was so hard to focus on studying.

I walked though the hallway seeing the first year students rushing to their classes, remembering that was myself once. The rest of the day flew by. I started to pack my things up but was stopped by the one and only, Donghyun.

I still had not opened up to him. We became friends, but the only thing I would talk to him about was about how much I missed him.

Every once in a while he would ask me to give him a chance. I never did. I know I will find Woojin. I have to.

I ignored Donghyun. The past couple of days I was thinking of him more than usual. It was almost summer and around the time he disappeared. I continued to ignore him until I lost him when I got off the bus. I hope he was heading home though.

Summer vacation finally came again. Another summer without him. I will find you. Just please let me come to you. I miss you so much.

I packed the last bit of my stuff up from my dorm and headed back home.

I greeted my aunt and uncle went out to get some food before I unpacked anything. I walked to the bus stop and sat down at the bench. The sun was setting and it was getting dark. I was drifting off into my thoughts waiting for the bus when I suddenly heard a familiar calming voice say "thank you" coming from a nearby street food stand.

I stood up in an instant and started running towards the voice. The figure was walking away when I grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Park Woojin?" I didn't realize I had already broke into tears on my way running to him.

[A/N: 3 years later.... lol sorry i never updated, i'm not sure if anyone is even that interested in this anymore but i have nothing better to do.. anyways i myself have grown a lot in the past few years and experienced much more so i hope those experiences can help me write this better :)]