14| SimplestabBer, Naya_Hasan, SxtfiDonvt, Alysia_Hennah

Hello~

Hello~

Its nice to see you again!

I actually want to clarify something.. 

This cover shop is open for any cover request, even if its NOT PUBLISHED. Another one is that YOU'RE NOT OBLIGED to use the cover, so if you don't like it, then don't use it.

BUT HERE'S THE THING, PLEASE DO THE PAYMENTS goodness (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

The cover might look simple, might be ugly, or whatever it is for you, but believe me, I spent time, effort, goddamn data searching for your pictures, and freaking brain cells thinking of what to do with your request.

For me the most tiring part of editing is finding the right pictures, you all have your demands and I want to full fill those as much as I can, so I search and search, this sometimes even take more time than editing. Editing doesn't really stress me out cause I enjoy it, but finding resources is.

My damn fingers are numb from clicking all those websites just to find good photos and you'd just be like 'I already have a cover but thanks' WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? WHY DIDN'T YOU CANCEL YOUR REQUEST THEN? Did nit even claim it, did not do the payment either. This really stresses me out ☹︎

Although I said in the WELCOME CHAPTER that you'll be blacklisted from this shop if ever I found out that you've seen the preview of the cover and you didn't even claim it, I don't want to at all, even if you're not bothered by it, but I am.

That's all I have to say, I hope you read that though and didn't simply skip it.

Anyway, here's another batch of requests!

Just check the message I sent to know how to get them.

Thank you for requesting! ♡

--- ⚜ ---

Covers Requested by: simplestabBer

--- ⚜ ---

I seriously do not know what to do with this, so I just edit what I had in my mind. I hope you like it though~ I actually want to make it simple cause I just realized that most of my horror genre cover, has too much going on in it, and it looks messy, so I'm trying to stay away from putting a lot of things in it.