The Right Thing

(Y/N) (L/N)=Your Name 

Confusion, despair, and sadness was all that could be described when deputy (Y/N) (L/N) confronted Faith for what should have been their final confrontation this fight was conflicting for you, because you knew that the so called "Lies" Faith has been telling you over the course of the months while you were liberating the Henbane have had some truth to them thanks to some notes and phone recordings left behind. 

"Its not my fault.... None of this is my fault You think I wanted this He piled me with drugs... He threatened me... I was 17.. I was just a child...

"No you thought to yourself she's trying to throw you off your game (Y/N) stop her save Whitehorse you think to yourself. As you shoot the angels and illusions with your AK-MS, when it runs dry you pull out your .357 Magnum and shoot at the rest of the illusions until you hear a blood curdling "Noooo"

All of a sudden you Faith in front you bruised and blooded and you can't help but feel bad and think of what she said to you prior about how Joseph used her and manipulated her into the cult. She tells you that you'll be the one to decide what happens in the end. 

It is then that she seemingly steps forward towards you as if shes reaching for help, but as if on instinct without realizing you step back. A mix of emotions run through Faith's bloodied and bruised face. Shock, sorrow, sadness and at last understanding . For she was thinking that this was how she was always going to die feared, hated and worst of all being remembered as a monster... 

All you could do was watch as she slumped back into the water not knowing if what you were seeing was even real or just another illusion so you turned around to go save your sheriff.... 

    20 mins of blowing up the bunker and saving the sheriff later (we've all played the game) 

 You run outside and get a safe distance away as you watch the bunker explode you rub your eyes and head trying to shake the bliss off.. "Rook you hear your Sheriff call to you as he motions you over to the Van he's found. 

"Yeah sorry Sheriff lets get out of hear" you say kinda monotone.  before you walk towards the truck, you turn around to take one last look and what you see shocks you..

You see Faith on the shore of the riverbank. You remember how she reached out to you earlier and you stepped back, then you remembered all the emotions that were on her face when you pulled away almost as if you pulled the only hope that she had away from her. 

So as if on instinct you ran towards the riverbank hoping no praying  that she was still alive one thing was for sure you were going to make sure that she was not going to die here not like this no one deserved to die alone. 

You get to her and you place a hand on her neck and feel a slight pulse so you start to give her CPR. 

"Rook you hear your Sheriff call what are you doing Son"

"Shes still breathing I cant I wont let her die here" you say frantically trying to wake her up  

All of a sudden Faith starts to cough up the water seemingly coming to before passing out in the deputy's arms... 

The sheriff asks you "Why Son the Cougars aren't going to like this". 

You breath a sigh of relief and tell him "Because its the right thing to do".....