A Different Point of View

Hello everyone the Author here so this chapter will mainly be from Faith's point of view so we can try to get into her head to dive into her reasons for joining the project and some of her fears and doubts about her place within it hope y'all enjoy..... 

Faith awoken to the brightness in the cell that she was left in, hoping that the last 24 hours of what happened when she last confronted the deputy was a dream... "Your awake good" a soft voice said to her. "Father" she whispered with a smile but that smile soon faded when she looked at who the voice belonged to, It was the doctor who told her that he was going to fetch the deputy to let her know she was awake. 

"Great" she thought to herself the one man who single handedly ruined everything "The one who could not walk away" Thats what the Father referred to him as, not only was he the one responsible for the death of almost all her family, but was the one who also shot her. 

Faith is interrupted from her thoughts by a voice coming through the bars "How are you feeling" Its the deputy with his Sheriff. Before stepping into the cell he whispers something to the sheriff that Faith doesn't hear. The sheriff walks off leaving the deputy with faith. 

The deputy walks into the cell with a chair and takes a seat "Hows the shoulder" he says with concern in his tone. Faith shoots him a glare "What do you care your the one who shot me" she says sternly. The deputy sighs and replies "Because your still a person despite all that you've done". Faith scoffs "If you think that you can force me to betray the father then you can forget it, after all hes done for me". 

"No I don't" the deputy replied rather warmly "I'm just here to understand why" Faith deciding to humor  him then replies "Fine Deputy what do you want to know" "(Y/N) call me (Y/N) He said with a smile on his face. "Fine" Faith replied, starting from the beginning faith explained to the Deputy her reasons for joining the cult and the Father. "The Father was the only person in my life that loved me for who I was despite my flaws, he took me in gave me purpose and a family" Faith smiled slightly for a brief moment while (Y/N) listened intently to what she was saying, taking every word that she was saying in trying to understand her reasons for joining the cult. "But even though he has accepted you into his family your still afraid of him" this statement caused faith to raise an eyebrow then she quickly looked away. 

the Deputy continued "Your afraid that if you disappoint him that you'll be cast aside like the others before you I heard the fear in your voice when I destroyed his statue months back." 

Faith didn't know what to say he had hit the nail right on the head everything she had done was to prove her devotion, to be the best of the best so that she wouldn't be replaced. She wondered if the Father even knew she was still alive did he care she doubted it deep down she knew she was only as good as her usefulness. 

 "Listen I'm not here to judge you or the choices you've made" the deputy said noticing the sadness on her face I know you feel like you owe Joseph because he took you in and gave you a family," I know you've had doubts about the project I found the letter you left behind at the church near the statue". Shocked Faith looked up how could she have been so careless to leave such a thing behind if the father had found it surely he would have his doubts about her. 

"What I'm trying to say is Faith that a wise man once told that Family doesn't end in blood it doesn't even start there Family is supposed to be there for you care about love you not love what your able to do for them they've always got your back". Faith looked intently and listened to the deputy's words for someone who's only language is violence they were surprisingly nice, calm and understanding  she half expected him to barge in smacking her around to get answers out of her but he didn't. 

"Are you hungry" the deputy asked "can I get you Anything to make you more comfortable " "No I'm still tired I just want to go back to sleep" Faith said yawning. (Y/N) simply smiled and said "Ok  I'll check up on you later" as he got up to leave Faith called out to him "(Y/N) wait I have to ask you one more question" (Y/N) simply turned around and replied "shoot" "Why did you come back for me at the river why didn't you just leave me"? 

(Y/N) turned around and replied "Because you deserve better Faith you didn't deserve to die alone like that". with that the Deputy left leaving faith with her thoughts. 

Later that Night Faith thought about (Y/N)'s words about how she deserved better and his words about family, she remembered the day (Y/N) destroyed the statue and how angry the father was with her. 

About 2ish months ago  Josephs church... 

The Father livid flipped a table causing Faith to flinch back a little "How did this happen" he said stepping close to Faith. Faith now scared and trembling replied "I'm sorry Father I promise to fix this forgive me..." 

"shhh there there  Faith my darling Faith" he said calmly cupping her face with both hands and wiping away her tears seemingly calming her for a brief second. "Find him show him the path he's lost make him see" Faith's voice trembles "Yes father I will. 

"I know you will" the father said more sternly this time moving the hands that were once on Faith's face to her neck chocking her.   "Because if you don't and you fail me again you will go the way of the others before you may they rest in peace"....

Hey  everyone the author here hows everyone doing ? I hope well any who hope y'all enjoyed this chapter please leave feedback and comments so I can know if im doing anything wrong so I can improve.... But quick question before I head out how long do ya'll think the game takes place in I'd say about 5 to 6ish months but tell me what ya'll think till We Meet Again.....