When the Levee Breaks

Chris pressed the gun against your temple, "Drop your gun now deputy we won't ask you again" Chris said in a more demanding tone. You comply throwing your AKMS on the floor while Chris takes your 1911 and your 357 Magnum making you shoot him an ice cold stare. "Why are you guys doing this?" Hudson asked struggling to speak holding onto her gunshot wound. 

"Oh I think the Dep here knows why." Bruce said with his gun now trained pointing at you. "This is because of Faith isn't it". You ask looking at them while trying to look for a way out of your current situation. "Bingo Chris said now pointing your own revolver at your face  "You see you crossed a line when you did that, letting her live wasn't your decision to make. "So what's your play,  you kill me and Hudson and then what what the others are going to buy whatever bullshit story you cook up" 

"No we tell them that the mission was a ambush and only me and Bruce made it out alive you and Hudson were unfortunately killed in the ambush". Bruce said smirking obviously proud of himself. "Now Deputy I need you to grab Hudson there and stand near the edge of that cliff "Chris said with your revolver still pointed at you." with no other choice you help Hudson up and go to the edge of the cliff looking down you have an idea." 

Chris is about to shoot you when Bruce stops him "Hey I called dibs on shooting him remember" Chris apologizes and steps aside allowing Bruce to "Do The Honors" before he can act,  you  quickly throw a throwing knife at Bruce cutting him across the face before taking Hudson and diving  off the cliff and into the body of water below. "Fuck, you idiot Chris shouts as they both try to shoot at you two to no avail. 

"Chris were so screwed man what are we going to do" "There's no way The deputy and Hudson last an hour out there she's hurt and they have no weapons our best bet is if the peggies finish them off" Chris said holstering your revolver in his holster as he started to collect the supplies for the prison "Don't just stand there you idiot help me gather these supplies" Chris said as Bruce complied as he began to start gathering up the ammo and the food for the prison.   

You and Hudson wash up upon a shore bank, you pull her up onto the hill and look at her wound "Shit we got to find somewhere safe so we can remove that bullet"  you say as she flinches from the pain. "We have to get back to the prison warn the others" Hudson says in between breaths. "Hey we will but first we have to find some where safe and patch you up" You say pulling her up so she can lean against you for support. "Its getting dark we have to find somewhere to lay low for the night". you say as you and Hudson trek along your path. "There should be a bunker around her somewhere with supplies we can lay low their for a while" You say as you and Hudson cut through the woods, you keep walking till you come to a familiar location "Here I remember this place it has a bunker Me  Hurk and Grace cleared it out a month back she suggested keeping some supplies here in case one of us ever got into a tough spot glad I listened to her" "Great lets go then Hudson says struggling to stand.  

You open the hatch to the bunker and let Hudson climb down first, you look around the area before climbing down yourself. Once down you help Hudson onto one of the cots, "Ok wait here I'm going to have a look around see if there's any first aid supplies". You say before going to look around the bunker. You open the drawers and after rummaging around you find the first aid kit with disinfectant, gauze, wrap, tweezers and the works. 

You make your way back over to Hudson on the cot who seems to be fading fast and losing blood, so you disinfect the equipment "This is gonna sting" you say before pouring some disinfectant over the area. Hudson winces holding back a scream, after you uses the tweezers to remove the bullet Hudson screams in pain before using her hand to muffle her pain. "Its out you say placing the bullet on a nearby napkin. "Here this should help with the pain" You say handing Hudson a bottle of whiskey. "Much obliged" she says taking the bottle and drinking the ember liquid. "So rook where did you learn all this first aid stuff" Hudson said taking another drink while you stitched up her wound. "My Father was a marine... he taught me everything I know" 

"Sounds like a hell of a guy" Hudson said leaning her head back against the wall. "He was now get some sleep I'll see what's what here" you say trying to help Hudson lie down, "Ok i could use a few hours she says closing her eyes.  

Once Hudson falls asleep you look around the bunker "Food check" you say taking out canned soup and other perishables and laying them out. In the back of the bunker you find a rifle and an AK-47 "Its not my AK-Ms but it'll do you say to yourself, to the side you find a M9 berretta ejecting the magazine you can see that it has about 7 bullets in it with three stray handgun bullets sitting to the side. "Ok this will have to do now we just need a vehicle" Part of you thought that you should look for the vehicle now but the other part of you was succumbing  to sleep, and you thought that the vehicle can wait, Hudson couldn't be moved right now not in her condition.

So you sat on the couch, set the M9 Berretta on the table next to you before closing your eyes "Just an hour or two won't hurt you said to yourself.  

   A/N: Hey everyone hope you all are staying safe in this crazy world of ours. So nothing to heavy happened in this chapter, but I guarantee you that its about to pick up but I don't want to give away anything, so stay tuned. I'm hoping to get another chapter out before the holidays because I'll most likely be busy, but we will see. Lastly if you don't know already I've started a resident evil story with an OC so if you love that game then please go check it out because I have big plans for that character. Till next time stay amazing