𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐱 𝐇𝐨𝐭-𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @SansyBoi01 and Dekufangirl12

Title: Bad Day

Key: (s/t)= school team, (f/c)= favorite color

(Y/n) growled in anger as he slid down the fire escape ladder and headed for the sewers. Today just wasn't his day. First, he woke up late, then he got to school late, and that resulted in detention with the perverted English teacher that tried to make a move on him; which gave him another day of detention for making that same teacher cry, even though it was her fault.

"Stupid school," he muttered as he stomped through the darkness without his phone light. He'd gotten it taken away by his dad, who picked him up after detention, but then accidentally dropped it out the car window. It'd gotten run over, so that was that. Until they'd gone home and he had to face the wrath of his mom, who gave him a good talking to and a smack across the face for good measures. Right as (y/n)'s day was calming down, his father got a call from the school saying that his son was dismissed from (s/t) for the detentions.

That was the last straw.

Before the teen knew it, he was walking into the lair, fists still clenched so tight, he had half-moon nail crescents indented into his palm. He didn't notice it, but Raph was the only one home; the other were on patrol and he had been temporarily injured earlier that day.

"Hey, (y/n), what's up?" Raph called from the couch as he saw his best friend rush into his home, tears threatened to spill down his face. The boy just grunted and continued on, striving to reach the dojo. Raph sighed before getting up and following (y/n) inside.

"Hey, (y/n)?" he asked again as he wandered in, immediately noticing his friend punching the soul out of the bag it was made for. He was wearing a black tank-top and a pair of (f/c) shorts along with black tennis shoes. To Raph, he was the epiphany of perfect, but to himself, he was the same for failure. All he wanted to do was escape. If he was a success, he wouldn't have these problems. But, he did. He didn't notice Raph's arm on his shoulder until it was too late.

"Get away from me!" he shouted, turning around and punching whoever had touched him. Raph had unbelievably fast reflexes, but with his injury, he couldn't move fast enough. The punch caught his shoulder and he tumbled back, hitting the wall. He looked up to see a horrified (y/n), staring at his hand. He then looked down to Raph and then up at the ceiling to hide tears.

"I'm so-" Raph cut him off by standing up and holding his arms out in a "T" pose. The boy looked at him in confusion, "What?"

"Hit me," Raph said, motioning to himself, "do it. You obviously-"

"No. I've just had a bad day-"

"Then why did you hit me?" Raph demanded, letting his arms fall to his sides. (Y/n) shook his head and Raph's anger grew, "Hit me! I was just coming here to help you, but you wanted to push me away and ignore me. You obviously don't care about us being friends, so do it!"

"No! You're the one good thing in my life right now!" (Y/n) shouted, making Raph take a step back. Realizing what he'd done, (y/n) muttered an apology before standing up and rushing for the door. Raph, not wasting a second, rushed after him. Grabbing (y/n)'s arm, he pulled the boy to face him.

"What's wrong?" Raph asked, softly, seeing the tears on his friend's face. Instead of answering, the boy buried his face into Raph's shell and cried. Raph didn't say anything more. He just held his friend. Now wouldn't be the best time to confess that he had feelings for the boy, even if he knew (y/n) felt the same about him.

"I love you, Raph," he stiffened slightly at the whisper of a tone, and then relaxed.

"I love you, too," he whispered, meaning it with every bone in his body. He knew (y/n) wasn't looking for anything right now; he was having some bad days, but Raph would wait. For as long as it took.

He would wait.

++++++++++

You both requested a raph x male reader, so i merged them into one! Hope it's okay!

And, idk if anyone else likes this, but I LOVE a good story where someone chases another person to comfort them! idk what it is, but i looove when that happens!

i still luv that trope and honestly i think taylor swift does too