°▪Prologue▪°

Snap!

"Hwanwoong-ah, come on!" Keonhee called out, as the six of them ran towards the sunset. "Coming coming!" he replied, as he shook the Polaroid, attempting to expose the photo he had taken. He cherished this moment; he had to capture it. After a few seconds, he could finally see the full-fledged picture; showing his five friends running across Jungmun beach, towards the ocean, with no care about the world, living out their youth.

Hwanwoong loved taking photographs of all of his precious moments so that he would always have a memoir, which would allow him to travel back and relive those happy moments.

Tired after running around the entire day, the boys finally toppled down on the sand, resting their head on each other's shoulders and laps, as they slowly started to drift off to sleep. Hwanwoong never wanted this moment to end. This was true serenity. He turned to take a photo of Seoho-hyung & Geonhak-hyung resting their heads on each other, while Dongju slept in Geonhak-hyung's lap. They looked so adorable. They looked like a family.

He opened his bag and started to arrange all the photos he had taken throughout their little vacation to Jeju Island. He recalled their little swim in Cheonjeyeon Waterfall; the fun they had at Jeju Waterworld and the stunning sunrise at Seongsan Ilchulbing. Hwanwoong let out a small giggle upon seeing the pictures he had taken at the Teddy Bear Museum. He remembered that Dongju really wanted to go to the museum. When they went there, they could see Dongju's eyes sparkle. He really was their baby. 

He was so engrossed in his little memory lane walk, that when he felt somebody attempt to rest their head on his lap, he got a bit of a jolt. He looked down to see who it was. Youngjo-hyung. He had a small smirk on his face, which flustered Hwanwoong. He could make out that Youngjo had realised that he had surprised him. He gestured for Hwanwoong to show him the pictures. Youngjo went through all the pictures gradually, examining the pictures thoroughly, his smile growing wider doing so.

"Woongie-ya, promise me something. You'll make an album out of all of these and  give it to me before I graduate high school, okay?" Youngjo said as he played with Hwanwoong's small fingers.

"Okay, hyung...but...what should I name it?" 

"A name? Why does it need a name?" Youngjo asked Hwanwoong, tilting his head upwards to face him.

"It's more...personal... I guess if you name your albums, hyung," Hwanwoong replied indifferently.

"Hmmm...then...how about...WoongMera?" 

"WoongMera?"

"Yea... Our Woongie's Camera...so WoongMera!" Youngjo replied with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Okay hyung, I promise," Hwanwoong replied smiling back while shifting Youngjo's hair out of his eyes and gently caressing his forehead, gradually making him sleep; as Youngjo entwined Hwanwoong's hands with his own.

Making sure Youngjo was fast asleep, Hwanwoong quickly took out his camera.

Snap!

The polaroid instantly produced a photo showing the adorable little kitten curled up, quietly napping on Hwanwoong's lap.

He proceeded to remove a pouch from his bag, carefully placing the photo he had just taken in it, at the same time, making sure he hid it well.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Have fun reading!<3

Fighting!

~Anna R.