°▪4▪°

This chapter is dedicated to AngelSangri1406 for voting for this story! TY:)

There was still a week before University started with its classes that meant had ample amount of time to discover the large campus. Hwanwoong roamed around freely along with his Polaroid, snapping pictures, making friends and memories.

He returned to his dorm at around six to find Youngjo missing. "Oh yeah. He said he had some work." Tired from his long self-tour, he fell down on his bed and eventually fell asleep.

-×-

"Woongie-ya. Woongie-ya." He felt Youngjo's hands on his shoulder, shaking him awake. "Get up. It's time for dinner." Grunting, he woke up and dragged himself to the dinner hall.

-×-

Because of his little evening nap, Hwanwoong was wide awake. Not having much to do, he sat at his desk arranging all his polaroids; the ones he had taken that day and the ones he had dropped earlier in the day. He did not want to disturb the older who was fast asleep so he used his earphones to play his music, humming along occasionally.

He was completely engrossed in his work when he heard a piercing shriek through his earphones, surprising and disrupting him. He turned to see Youngjo sitting up on his bed, breathing heavily. He immediately rushed towards him to see sweat cover his forehead and eyes widened and confused. "H-hyung? Are you alright?" He didn't respond, but just sat still. Placing his hand on his shoulder, he slowly pushed him onto his bed, "Don't worry. It was just a nightmare," he said as he stroked his forehead until he fell asleep again.

He believed it was just a nightmare, but this kept happening every night and Youngjo would not remember a thing. Every night he would keep flailing his arms, letting out heart wrenching screams and Hwanwoong would always be there right next to him to comfort him, cradling him back to sleep.

Eventually, he addressed the issue cautiously, "Hyung, you still have night terrors, don't you? You keep screaming in your sleep."

He expected Youngjo to be confused or probably shocked, typical of most night terror victims. Instead, he just sighed and rubbed his hand across his face, "So it didn't stop, huh?"

Wary, he asked him, "What do you mean?"

"The reason I wanted a single bedroom was because I didn't want my roommate constantly worrying about me. I thought it had stopped because you didn't mention it."

"So you really don't remember what happens at night?"

He shrugged his shoulders as he shook his head, "No. Not really."

Now, Hwanwoong realised what Youngjo meant in the beginning when he said he didn't want to a roommate. His considerate nature didn't want to annoy his roommate. "Hyung, I don't mind it. Instead, I can sleep with you if it helps. I promise."

Youngjo let out a slight chuckle, once again ruffling his hair and pinching his cheeks, "Woongie-ya, it's fine. Also, I'm sorry for disturbing you."

-×-

Chapter highly unbetaed!
Sorrrrryy:')
Fighting!
~Anna R.