°▪3▪° - under editing

This chapter is dedicated to Tomoon_jo for voting for this story and showing constant love for literally anything I publish! TY:) It really makes my day!

-×-

"Kim Youngjo?"

His senses too dulled to register any sort of external perception, the warmth of Youngjo's arms encompassing his petite figure was processed before his eyes received his trembling footsteps towards him.

"Woongie, is it really you? Oh God, I really can't believe it. I really missed you."

The foreboding impact of Youngjo crashing into him was too heavy for him to bear, especially his absence in his life for the past few years.

"I mean- It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Hwanwoong remained still in disbelief. His chest hurt as something hidden kept trying to break through the surface.

All of this had to be planned by Keonhee. By no means was he going to believe that his scheming nature had nothing to do with it.

The probability of him actually finding Youngjo were close to none, if not a definite zero.

"Woongie?"

Youngjo's thumb gently mapped his raised cheekbones with his puffed cheeks in his large palms, "Woongie, why are you- please don't cry. I'm here."

Weak to Youngjo, he trembled feeling the shadow of his fingers hover behind his neck before resting them to pull him into his shoulder. His denim jacket was  the bearer of his years of pent up anger and sorrow.

Some tears slide down the open collar, their chilled blasts enough to rattle Youngjo's very being.

"I'm right here-"

"No contact, no number, nothing!" Hwanwoong erupted in fuming frames, some anger muted from Youngjo's skillful fingers running through his lock and some lost in his nostalgic tears, "You left and..."

"I'm sorry, my Woongie, I'm so sorry. Please calm down. You can do that for me, right? I'll explain everything. I promise."

"I just- I wanted our last moments to be the same. I didn't want it to be different just because I was going to leave."

"We were so worried. Keonhee couldn't stop crying when we found out you had left. Dongju was so angry that he didn't let anyone utter your name in the group."

"You caused more damage."

"I'm sorry, I really am."

Youngjo knew how heavy everything was for Hwanwoong just now so he tried shifting the topic of their conversation.

"How are they now- you know- all of them?"

Hwanwoong looked back at Youngjo.

Youngjo had not changed the slightest bit. Even after the years, he was their caring and concerned older brother.

"Seoho would probably kill me for telling you this but they're all good. He has gone to Daejon for university."

"Which major has he chosen?"

"Bio Tech."

"As expected. What about Geonhak?"

"He stayed back in Jeju and so did Keonhee."

To avoid his constant glare, he spoke up, "what is your major?"

"Arts and Literature. You?"

"Psychology."

He expected him to be surprised by his choice, which he was, "Why didn't you take Mass Media and Communication? It has photography as a course."

"Photography is a hobby, a passion for me, hyung. I don't want its..." Hwanwoong paused to find the right word to suit his reason, "charm to go away by studying it."

A smile cracked on Youngjo's lips as he stood up and sat on Hwanwoong's bed, placing a hand on his head, ruffling his hair while taking a look at his polaroids, "My Woongie has grown up but is still the same...I'm glad." He looked up, staring right in his large, almond eyes, blood rushing to his cheeks.