Author's Note

Hello thanks for stopping by.

This is one of my first books being published to Wattpad so once again like the one I just published before this one I will make grammar mistakes and talk a little unusual sometimes and all that. (Especially because of the fact that this is one of the first fanfiction stories I have ever created in my life and I used to write differently back then)

And also I just realized that the final episode of Elena of Avalor recently released probably about 4 days ago so I know that but I wanted to let you know that this was written almost 12 months ago so it's pretty old and no one knew what was going to happen so, I just created this.

Edit September 18, 2017 IV (2020): Ah! On October 10, 2017 III to be exact! Then again of course, that was just the day the document was created. The story's even older!

I don't mind if you don't like it, but I created this with care, so yes.

That's about it. Elena of Avalor with A little bit of Fortnite and a little bit of Team Fortress 2 for some reason in the mix as well. Enjoy.

P.S: before you start asking the same question over and over or something (well no one even reads my stuff even if I did put this note it probably wouldn't matter anyway) the Evil Wizard is a random character I made up and added to the story. Please don't mind him. He is just a mischievous floating/flying skeleton in a purple cloak that somehow possesses both magical and idiotic abilities.

Jeremy is the Scout. We just call him by his real name in this story because he has a sister with Scout as her real name. Which also means that Scout is Female Scout. We just gave her that name to call her in that story because stuff.

Naomi is going to be Calamity's daughter in this story. Hey, it my story right? I GET TO COME UP WITH WHATEVER I WANT RIGHT?! YA?!?!?! Well okay. Whether you like that detail or not, it's going to probably need to be known in order for the story to make sense.

And lastly, this does take place in the same story world as the book I just published before this one (A Yandere Action) just letting you know on that as a fact.

Okay that's about it. Enjoy.