Chapter 1

Several weeks later...

"Ugh! I am sick of being here! When will we ever go back home?!" Naomi asked her "dad" Daniel, also known as Drift.

"Remember what the Evil Wizard said. The portal won't open until Elena completes her big test and becomes queen. He also said that once that happens, we will have 3 stages of detransformation before returning to our real selves. We don't know what they are or when everything will occur, but always be prepared." He replied to her. She just moved on and kept complaining while tying the knots on the ships, preparing them to set sail.

Meanwhile, Scarlett a.k.a Calamity had already arrived back home, and was in the house, staring at her map, looking for a "new", available-on-the-map land to explore. She was curious about how things were back at their own world, and kept examining the very, low quality map that was so outdated and inaccurate it gave her a terrible migraine.

She kept talking to herself, "When will Elena complete her big test?! Well, she is already searching for Victor, Carla, Ash, and the rest of those bad guys, so we must be close. I especially wonder what has happened to those crazy beasts since they supposedly 'helped' Elena...."

She just continued staring at her map, wondering what the Jaquins were doing, and when the time will come when they may return home.

On the other side, Cruz and Vestia/Jeremy and Scout had already been through a couple of things and attempts to get closer to going home: They've already betrayed the Jaquin army (whatever it's called), they've teamed up with Shuriki, but their alliance was defeated, now, they are currently pretending to make a difference, "apologized" to Elena, and be good.

"Ugh. When will we ever go back home?! We've tried many things to get Elena close to her big test, but nothing is working! It feels like we will be trapped in this world forever!" Vestia complained.

Cruz replied, "You have to learn to be patient, sis! This isn't like our own world! We won't get what we want right away! Just...let's find smarter ways in order to open the portal. We can't handle staying in these animal beings for too long..." From there, they just kept coming up with "smart" ways in order to finally be unchained, and be allowed to finally stay in their normal places again.

At the same time, Esteban (Spy), Elena's "assistant and cousin", was busy doing his job of being the chancellor. He just quietly sat there doing his paperwork, wondering what all the other people he knew where doing and thinking while he was absent from his own world at the time.

He quietly muttered to himself, "Why, why is this all complicated?! When will that stubborn wizard ever learn that some people are not guilty and do not deserve these punishments?! *sigh* This is the worst. I wish that the time will come when we may return home..." Just like Esteban, all the citizens that had been punished for no reason at all were complaining every single day wondering when the miraculous event would occur, and that they may soon be broken from their prisons.