𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟦 ~ 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝐻𝒶𝓃𝒹-𝐻𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 ~

"You once asked who I love most in the world. It's you." 

That was the last line of the movie. He watched as the main characters gazed at each other. Zach hoped Corbyn would look at him that way. By the end of the movie, he had finally accepted that he had feelings for Corbyn. Romantic feelings. He would never act on them though. But what was with the hand holding? He was sure it was just a friendly gesture, certainly nothing more than that.  

Corbyn rubbed his thumb against Zach's soft skin, causing his body to react in the way it had when he saw Corbyn walk into the theater. The two watched as Daniel and Jolene got up and stretched and the lights slowly came back on. Neither of them wanted to let go, but they had to and Zach knew it. This was reality. Straight bad boys/ jocks end up with the hot cheerleader, not the weird closeted quiet gay kid. They untangled their fingers and looked at each other, blushes creeping up on both of their faces. "B-bye Corbyn." Zach stuttered as he stood up and grabbed his coat. Corbyn slouched farther in his seat. "See ya around butterfingers." Zach gave him a small smile, and ran to Daniel and Jolene, the three then walked out the door, and as they did, Zach looked back at Corbyn just for a second, to find him watching Zach as he left. The sparks between them was obvious to everyone, expect to the two boys.

As they hopped in the car Jolene pushed a button, causing the roof of the car to fold over them. "So...You and Corbyn?" She said with a smile. Daniel looked at Zach through the mirror with the same look Jo was giving him. "What? N-no." The love birds chuckled as Daniel averted his eyes back to the road and Jo turned even more to look at Zach. "Oh please, I saw you guys holding hands before you got up." Zach blushed and looked at his lap. "It was just friendly hand holding." She rolled her eyes and moved closer to Daniel and kissed his lips, him having an extremely difficult time driving, considering the affect his girlfriend had on him. 

"Yeah that hand holding was about as friendly as that." She giggled as she looked at Daniel, seeing how flustered he got. The two were simply made for each other.  "Anyways, am I taking you home?" Jolene sighed. "Yes, my annoying parents still won't let me spend the night at your house." Daniel then pulled into her drive way. "Aw okay, bye baby, I love you so much." She kissed him once more, letting the kiss linger. "I love you. Bye babes." 

The following Monday was weird. Corbyn had started stealing glances at Zach in the halls. It was odd, he felt like he was mad at him or something. Corbyn would smile at him across the cafeteria, causing him to choke on the apple juice Daniel had forced upon him. "You good?" Daniel asked him. Zach nodded his head frantically. Daniel then looked in the direction Zach was looking in just moments ago. "Hmm. It appears you were looking at the popular junior table. I wonder why?" Daniel said sarcastically, causing Christina to not so discreetly turn around and look at the table behind her, catching Corbyn glancing at Zach. "No. Fucking. Way. There is defiantly something between you too!" Daniel nodded in agreement. "NO!" Zach yelled loudly, getting the attention of lots of people around them, including Corbyn. "I-I mean no. There is nothing. We are barely even friends." Joniel (Daniel & Jolene) gave Zach a disapproving look. 

Everyone got Tuesday-Thursday off from school for Thanksgiving break, which meant the two boys couldn't see each other until Friday, and even then, the only communication they had was an awkward "hi" when the stood together in the lunch line. School had finally ended and Zach was grabbing his things from his locker, preparing his walk to his mothers work so he could help out and get a ride home from her when he was stopped by Jolene tugging on his arm. "Yes Jolene Mira?" She rolled her eyes. "Don't call me that." Zach giggled. "You're coming to the football game with us tonight, right?" To be honest, he didn't even know there was a game tonight. "Sure? Can I get a ride though?" Jolene smiled. "Yup, do you want to just hang at Daniel's place with us until it starts?"

Annnnnd that's how Zach ended up in the middle of the bleachers outside looking over his high school football field, freezing. He looked around, seeing as the bleachers were packed, it was the last game of the season and everyone wanted to be there. "I'm so cold..." Zach mumbled, looking at Daniel and Jolene, who were cuddled together, enjoying the warmth radiating off of each other. "Then why'd you leave your hoodie in my car? It's literally almost December." Zach frowned. "Here, just go get it and come back, the game is starting soon though so hurry up." Daniel tossed Zach his car keys and cuddled back into Jolene. Zach nearly tripped over many people trying to get out of the bleachers to go to the parking lot. Once he got to Daniel's car, he unlocked it and looked in the backseat, to find the mint green hoodie Corbyn had given to him. He must not have realized he grabbed it, he was in a rush and just grabbed a random one before leaving. He smiled and slid it over his head and locked Daniel's car. The hoodie still smelled like Corbyn. Zach loved the smell, he wished he get high on it. 

The game finally started and the three friends were now munching on hot dogs- well Zach wasn't, he just sipped on his blue Gatorade, considering he was a vegetarian. His heart was too pure to eat animals. He looked at the field, where he saw the schools rival running out onto the field, hearing lots of boos, then, the home football team came running out, with their helmets in their hands. A certain faux blonde caught his attention. He wasn't the tallest out of the football players, that spot went to Jonah Frantzich, nor was he the shortest, that spot went to Corbyn's other best friend, Jack Avery. Corbyn was in the middle. He was perfect. The cold wind going threw his hair, with small beats of sweat dotted his forehead. He wore a crooked smile. "I can't see!" Jolene pouted. "Well maybe if you wore your glasses, you would be able to." Daniel chuckled. "Let's go down on the ground and watch for a little bit." Daniel suggested, standing up and reaching for his girlfriends hand. 

The three stood on the ground, Jolene was on Daniel's back, taking in his scent and once in a  while planting small kisses on the side of his neck, as Zach put up his hood, and folded his hands and put them on the fence in dividing him from the field. He looked across the field, where Corbyn was talking to the coach, then took a seat on the bench to catch his breath. He ran his hand threw his hair while the other one held his helmet. His tongue darted out, wetting his lips as he watched closely at the game. He then looked at Zach, noticing his mint green hoodie, looking a tad over sized on him, yet his beautiful curves were still noticeable. Zach's heart started to beat hard and loud, he thought Daniel and Jolene could even hear it. He didn't look away though. The two held eye contact. The coach had said something to Corbyn, grabbing his attention. Corbyn stood, and Zach swore he winked at him before putting his helmet on before jogging onto the field. Zach was breathless. This boy was trouble, and he knew it, yet he still let himself get attached.

~                                                                                                                                                                                               ~

"I heard you found the one you've been looking for, I wish I would've know that wasn't me."

Charlie Puth Feat. Selena Gomez - We don't talk anymore

Is it just me, or are Jolene and Daniel the cutest fricken thing ever? Like I didn't even plan to make their relationship so adorable, like what if I made a little book about their love story??

Daniel James Seavey

IS THIS MAN TRYNA KILL ME LIKE DAMN

6/28/20