𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟨 ~ "𝐼'𝓂 𝒮𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹" ~

"Can I kiss you?"

Zach's gaze went to his lips and back up to his eyes. He didn't think he was serious. Let's face it, he's the popular jock with a perfect girlfriend. So Zach just giggled. "Why are you laughing?" Corbyn asked, his feelings were a tad hurt. "You're kidding...right?" Corbyn put his hands on Zach's hips. "Does it seem like I'm kidding?" Before Zach could react, Corbyn's lips were already attached to his. The kiss was slow, moist, and above all, perfect. Their bodies reacted in a way that made them want more. Zach put his hands on the back of Corbyn's neck, pulling him closer. The two really were in heaven. Zach felt as Corbyn swiped his tongue along his bottom lip, asking for entrance to explore his mouth, and he allowed him. He felt as the blonde's tongue touched every part of his mouth, his teeth, and the roof of his mouth. Zach had kissed a boy back in kindergarten, which he got yelled at for by his teacher, apparently it was right for two boys to kiss, but there was no doubt Zach was gay, but sadly the boy had no experience. But kissing Corbyn, everything seemed to come natural to him. 

On the other hand, Corbyn had never kissed a guy before. It gave him feeling. With Christina, or any other girl he had been with, there was just no feeling. These feelings excited him. He loved it so much. He pulled Zach impossibly closer. He just wanted more of the boy. He kissed down his jawline, to his neck, and kissed around until he heard the shorter brunette let out a small moan. He sucked harshly at the spot, making sure to leave a mark. Once he was content with the hickey, he moved his lips to a spot right next to it, feelings Zach's hands go from his neck to tangled in his hair. "Corbyn...Oh my god..." He had his eyes shut, and his head tilted back to allow him more access. Corbyn kissed back up to his lips, beginning to make out with him again. The younger then slid his hands up under his shirt, feeling his soft skin, as Corbyn melted under his touch. In the heat of the moment, Zach's hands began to make their way to his belt, fumbling with it. Corbyn was about to help him when there was a knock on the closet door. "Alright love birds, times up." They heard Jonah say jokingly. The two slowly separated, not wanting to at all. Corbyn scratched the back of his neck as Zach looked down at his shoes, while slowly opening the door.

"Holy shit! Look at Corbyn's hair! And they're flustered." Jolene squealed. "That's fucking gay guys..." Jonah said, looking disturbed. Nervously Corbyn came up with something, scared of losing his reputation. "Haha! Got you guys! We decided to prank you guys and you fell for it." Jonah and Jack looked at each other, then decided to laugh. Daniel and Jolene on the other hand could see right through the lie. Zach just nervously sat down, looking across at Christina. To say she was pissed would be an understatement. She looked as if she was about to tear his head off. She scoffed and picked up the bottle, about to spin it. "My turn." Was all she said. "Actually-" Tate started, but Christina shot her a nasty look. She barely spun the bottle, purposely making it land on Corbyn. She stood, and basically dragged him to the closet. 

Once they got in, she slammed him against the door and kissed him harshly, with her leg against his crotch. He tried to push her away by her shoulders. "Christina? What are you doing?" She rolled her eyes and groped him, rolling her body on to his. "Nothing is wrong, I just- don't you want me? I mean, you're already kind of hard so clearly you do..." Yeah that wasn't her doing. "Not right now Chris..." She ignored his comment and got in her knees, trying to fumble with his belt, like Zach had done earlier. "Christina! Stop!" He screeched, loud enough for the others to hear too. She got up and smacked him. "Why the fuck is wrong with you?" She yelled. "I don't know!" He yelled back at her, and stormed out of the closet, everyone watching closely as he stomped up the stairs. "Thanks for having me Mrs. Herron." He mumbled to Zach's mother as he left. He got into his car, speeding away. 

"Thanks a lot Christina! He was my ride home!" Jonah yelled at her. She wasn't listening to a word he said though, she was too upset to care. She had her arms crossed, gritting her teeth. She then straightened her very revealing tube top and sat down. "Okay, who's next?" She said with a fake smile. "Maybe you guys should just go home..." Jolene muttered. Christina snapped her head towards her. "Okay! That's fine! No problem! Let's go guys!" She said sarcastically.  Everyone left, with Jonah begging Jack to give him a ride home. "Holy hell... That was crazy." Daniel said as the three got up and plopped on Zach's bed. "So, what happened between you and Corbyn?" Jolene asked giddily. "Well, we kissed. A lot." Zach then sat up, moving the collar of his shirt to show the hickeys. "No way!" Daniel and Jolene synchronized. 

The three spend the whole night talking about the kiss. Zach was still in shock. Was it a good thing though? Corbyn lied about it though, did that mean it was only a one time thing? Only time will tell.

"Guys? Either of you guys awake?" Zach looked at the couple, that was cuddled close together, not just so they could all fit on the bed, just because they loved each other. Zach hadn't realized the two were awake, and kissing each others noses and whispering sweet things to each other. (I want that so bad I'm like crying-) "Yeah, what's up?" Daniel said, looked over Jolene. Jo had turned her body to face him, Daniel still holding her. "I'm scared..." The two were confused. "Of what?" Jolene asked. "What if this ends so badly? What if it doesn't even start? What if he pretends nothing happened..." They frowned. "Have you seen the way that boy looks at you? I think he feels the same way you do Zachy... Try to get some sleep...please." Jolene whispered sleepily. She was always the wise one of the three. Zach just nodded, drifting off to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm hating myself because you don't want to admit that it hurts you."

Ariana Grande - ghostin'

Wc:1138

7/5/20