𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟧 ~ " 7 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃." ~

11:10 P.M. Zach's watch read. He frowned. He was tired and wanted to go home and sleep but once again Daniel and Zach had a sleepover planned, but this time Jolene would be there because she told her parents Zach was gay so they let her go but they didn't know Daniel was going to be there. Zach looked outside at the poorly lit parking lot of the small diner the three had decided on going for super. He sipped on his chocolate shake as he heard a loud group of teens walk in, laughing. Zach looked at his watch as it now read 11:11, then looked up to meet Corbyn's eyes. Wow what a coincidence. Corbyn flashed him a smile, then turned to his friends. 

Of course, the group of noisy football players decided to celebrate their big win at this specific diner, and at the booth beside Zach's. Corbyn sat on the opposite side of the brunette, so they could see each other. The popular faux blonde began looking at Zach as soon as him and his friends sat down, causing him to blush and avert his eyes to Daniel. "Are you guys almost done?" He interrupted their conversation. "Dude we like just got our food... Is something bothering you?" Daniel asked worriedly. "No...Just tired." He then put his attention back on Corbyn, who was now impersonating someone on the other team and laughing. Daniel and Jolene flowed his gaze and looked at each other with a smile on their faces, then looked at Zach. "Does it have anything to do with Corbyn Besson?" Jolene said with a wicked smirk. "What?! N-no! I told you there is nothing!" Zach lied through his teeth. He knew he had a new spot for Corbyn in his heart, but didn't want to admit it out loud. "Zach, why don't you just tell us about your crushes?" Jo asked, kind of hurt. "I just- ugh fine, I have a crush on him..." He lowered his voice while saying the last part. "Happy?" He asked the two. "Extremely." Daniel replied. 

Later on, they had finally finished, and began to walk out of the door, and the two made eye contact again. And Corbyn winked at him. Corbyn Besson winked at Zachary Herron. Who would have thought? 

"I'D WALK THROUGH FIRE FOR YOU. JUST LET ME ADORE YOU. LIKE IT'S THE ONLY THING I'LL EVER DO." The three best friends sang in sink. The roof of Daniel's car was down and the wind was flowing through their hair. A wide smile spread across their faces. Times like these is what Zach lived for. He felt like his life had hit a point that it was just boring. Like he was just kind of....there. But moments like these remind him of why he is here. "Guys! What if we had a hugeeeee sleepover?" Jolene screamed over the loud music. Zach laughed. "There is no way in hell my parents would be okay with that." She huffed. "Will you ask at least?" Zach hesitated. "Sure, even though I know they will say no." She rolled her eyes and they went back to listening to Harry Styles. 

The three walked into Zach's house and the smell of mashed potatoes and macaroni hit their noses. They found Zach's mom, Myta in the kitchen, making Reese and Ryan's favorites. "Hey mama." She turned and smiled. "Hey Zachy! Hey Jo and Daniel." "Hey Mrs. Herron." She turned around to face the stove again. "What did I tell you kids about calling me that? Call me Myta!" Jolene and Daniel giggled. "Mom...I have a question...since dad is spending the weekend in Chicago and Daniel, Jo, and I have always been quiet at sleepovers... would it be okay if we invited some more people?" She thought about as she stirred Reese's food. "Fine. Prove to me that you can handle it." Zach was surprised. "Thank you mama!" The three then ran to Zach's room, discussing who to invite.

"Okay, I invited Gabbie and Tate." Jolene stated. "Gabbie wanted to bring Christina, hope that's alright." "I'm just going to invite Jack." Daniel said, typing away on his phone. "Who are you inviting?" Jolene asked. "Uh..my only friends are already here..." Jolene rolled her eyes. "Hmm. What about Corbyn? You can invite him and tell him to bring Jonah maybe." Zach laughed. "Yeah, no." He spun around in his computer chair to face his computer and continuing to type out his history homework. "You guys act like this is a party. This is like a 7th grade sleepover basically. No alcohol. No drugs. No-" "Corbyn said he's gonna come over and bring Jonah, they'll be here in about an hour." Zach spun his chair around faster than the speed of light. "WHAT? Corbyn? HERE? MY HOUSE? What? Why?" The two sitting on Zach's bed looked at him like he was high. "Relax. Oh we can play some games, that might help you guys get closer." Jolene winked at him.

Zach nervously tapped his fingers on the arm rest of his couch. Everyone had ended up being able to make it and they were now in the finished basement of Zach's house. He looked across the room and Corbyn, who was talking to Jolene and Daniel, sipping on a diet coke. He watched as Corbyn lick his lips, making Zach's knees weak. He saw Corbyn nod to whatever she had said. Jolene then got on Daniel's back and he walked to the middle of the basement. "Let's play 7 minutes in heaven guys!" She shouted, causing people to make their way to them, and everyone sat in a circle on the floor. This is dumb, we're literally in high school. "C'mon Zach!" Daniel yelled to him. He frowned and made is way to the circle, sitting in between Jack and Christina. 

Jolene took the glass bottle that Corbyn was once drinking from and set it on the floor. She spun it, watching as it landed on Tate. The two giggled as Jolene got up, grabbing her hands and taking her to the small closet. (Zach's room is like the whole basement.) Soon later the two came out, still talking about some girl that had gotten pregnant. Of course they were only gossiping, Jolene wouldn't do anything without Daniel's permission. She loved him more than anything. Tate then took her turn, the bottle landing on Jonah, and when they came out, it was clear something had happened in there. It finally got to be Zach's turn. He went in with Jolene and the two basically just talked about Corbyn. He spun the bottle, watching closely as it stopped in between Corbyn and Jolene. "Well we have already done it together, so I guess it's Corbyn." Jolene shrugged. Corbyn looked at Zach and stood up with a smirk.

Zach fumbled with his thumbs. "Let's go." It was clear that Zach was super nervous. He followed Corbyn into his closet. Zach closed the door behind him and turned around to find himself pressed against Corbyn's tall figure. It was dark, with only a small nightlight against the back wall of his closet. He could feel his breath against his face. "Zachary?" "Y-yeah?" His knees were week again. "Can I kiss you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now come and make it worth my while."

Fifth Harmony Feat. Kid Ink - Worth it

WC:1251

Jonah Marais, Daniel Seavey

Donah makes me soft.

7/2/20