The wake up

Note: this is my first Wattpad so don't expect an immaculate story right off the bat...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was 4:00 am and scrapbaby went to go wake everybody up just because she was bored. "RISE AND SHINE!" She said as she woke up lefty. "GAAHH!" He screamed as he jumped up and fell off the bed. "Ugh what are you yelling for?!?!" He says in a furious tone. "I'm bored so I wanna wake everyone up!" She replies in a ecstatic mood. "What for?" He says. "Just because..." she mumbles. " w-well uh....is it ok if I join?" He stutters. "OF COURSE!!!" She yells in excitement. "Who should we wake up first?" "Let's go wake up....molten Freddy! He's easy to wake up!" Scrapbaby says. "Yeah...unlike scraptrap..." lefty replies.

Scrapbaby and lefty tip-toe their way to molten freddy's room. They slowly, but quietly, open the door. They silently step towards his bed. And then...

"UP AND AT EM!!!!" Scrapbaby yells as molten Freddy jolts up. "AAAAHH!!!" He screams as he falls face-first off of his bed. "OUCH!" He yells as he hits his head. "what was that for?!?!" "We're bored..." "so you decided to wake me up?"he says as he gets up rubbing his head. "Well...yeah..." scrapbaby replies. "We were just about to ask you if you wanted to help wake up scraptrap." Lefty says. "You guys already know it's hard to wake him up..." molten whines. "Which is why we need your help!" Scrapbaby says as she jumps up and down in excitement, hoping that molten freddy agrees to helping them. He sighs. "Fine...I'll help you..." molten says in an irritated tone. "YAAAYYY" scrapbaby yells.