The next morning

The next morning, molten Freddy woke up and looked over. Scraptrap was still asleep. It was quite until...

"WAKE U-oh....." scrapbaby said as she observed the situation before her eyes. "What were you two doin in here~" she ask as scraptrap slowly wakes up. "I-IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Molten Freddy yells as he looks at scraptrap. "Oh BUT IT IS!" Scrapbaby says in a ecstatic manner. She immediately ran towards scraptrap. "Sooooo. How did it feel?" She asked. Scraptrap's eyes widened at her question because even tho he was drunk, he still knew what happened last night. He tried to play it off though. "Aye don't just jump to conclusions, asshole!" Scraptrap said as he blushed in embarrassment. "Oh but I'm not..." scrapbaby stated in a mischievous tone. Scraptrap starts blushing as he tried to play it off. "W-what do y-y-you mean by that?" Scraptrap asked nervously. "I heard what you two were doing...and I saw it~" scrapbaby replied.
.
.
.
.
Oh no...
Scrapbaby annoyingly rambling in
3
2
1...
"I HEARD SCRAPTRAP MOANING HIS ASS OFF! HE WAS ALL LIKE "OH YEAH DON'T STOOOOP!!!!" AND WHY DOES HE MOAN LIKE THAT? HE SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL! HE'S A TWINK ISN'T HE? SCRAPTRAP'S A TWINK! SCRAPTRAP'S A-

"SHUT UP!!!!!!" Scraptrap yells.
.
.
......it was dead silence....then lefty came in the room, wide eyed. "You guys did WHAT?!?!?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*TIMESKIP*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few minutes of lefty fan-girling about how he was waiting for the day scraptrap and molten freddy did it, scraptrap got out of bed and his eyes widened. His body was covered in hickies. He pulled the covers off of molten freddy's bed and covered himself with it.

Scrapbaby and lefty gasped.

"Are those......HICKIES?!?!!" They both said as they squealed and started jumping around like little kids. Scraptrap's went from a olive green, to a deep red. Scraptrap and molten freddy looked at each other as they shared a single thought:
"This is gonna be a long day..."

THE END