The memory

*TIMESKIP*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the end of the day and since it was New Year's Eve, they threw a little party. They drank champagne and Bacardi, however, scraptrap was in the corner of the room, downing a huge bottle of vodka. Each swallow burned his throat. Not long after, scrap trap was in his own world. Everyone was concerned while he sat there, staring at the floor. They watched as he put his head in his hands. They noticed while he was curled up in a little ball that his shoulders would jolt up every 7 seconds. But the music was too loud for them to acknowledge that he was crying.

He cried as he remembered his terrible childhood memories. His mother and father divorcing, the screaming, the fighting...he never really had "good moments" in his life. His father would always come home drunk and hear his mother screaming while he hid in his closet.

Two minutes later, the bottle of vodka was all gone. He got irritated but stopped when he thought he was becoming like his father. Molten Freddy walked up to scraptrap and tapped his shoulder. Scraptrap twitched, then paused.

"What do you want..." scraptrap grumbled. "I just wanted to know if you were ok." Molten freddy replied. " I'm-*hic*...." "scraptrap are you ok?"

"..."

"Scraptrap?"

"Can we *hic* talk about this somewhere *hic* else? I don't want the *hic* others in my *hic* business..." scraptrap muttered.