Sequel

Hello!
Just adding a quick note here to let you know that Before The Snow Falls now has a sequel of sorts that is now completed. This story is called In the House of Summer.

While the main POVs will change, all the characters of Before The Snow Falls plus some new ones will be making the return for this summer novella!

Read about it here:

S U M M E R   2 0 2 1Rosecrest Manor has been in Asher's family for generations, but he's done dealing with the headache of a property. He just needs to get his soon-to-be ex-wife on board with the plan to sell the place. So Asher takes her there, intent on saying goodbye to the country mansion. But they soon get lost in a rabbit hole of writings by a nineteenth-century woman, Lady Whitley. And as they spend the day reading, Asher realizes that it is harder to let go of history than he thought.

S U M M E R   1 8 6 8Simon Pearce has been looking forward to Lord and Lady Trotten's summer house party for months. His only interest in the event is that Lady Whitley Ash will be in attendance, and he is determined to make her his. Unfortunately for him, however, Lady Whitley is an avid writer who only wants to get close to Simon's mother-the renowned gossip columnist, Madame Mischief. Not only that, but Lady Whitley keeps confusing Simon with his scheming, identical brother.

Sawyer Pearce has most certainly not been looking forward to this ridiculous house party. He has no interest in affairs of the heart or large gatherings of people. But forced to attend, he devotes his summer to helping Simon woo the lady of his dreams. And he's also found the right partner to help him with it: Lady Whitley's sister, the equally unromantic and daring adventuress, Lady Blair Ash. But Sawyer is soon damned to admit that he might like his partner just a little too much.

🤍

In the sizzling heat of summer, will either twin brother come out unscorched by the Ash sisters?