Chapter 1:Human Kingdom.

In another world,there were different Kingdoms and different Creatures,from Angels to Demons,Mages to beastmen,but there was one particular kingdom,one of the kingdoms that were feared by others because of its ruler, The Queen,Y/n Sanclaire. Cold hearted and ignorant,she was a tyrant.

A Ruthless Queen who murdered her abusive and old husband,the King,just so she could have the throne all to herself. She killed everyone who was on her path,she became one of the most respected,hated,and feared rulers of the Human Kingdom. But then, an angel came.

"Y/n,the orcs and goblins will take over the world,you need to help me find people to fight against them." The angel says,you looked down on him with cold eyes,"And? How does that concern me? Orcs and goblins are merely bugs,they're easy to murder."

The angel stared at you before replying,"Don't tell me I didn't warn all of you." The angel stated and soon flew away. If only you had listened,then the people you care for wouldn't be dead.

Tears fall down your cheeks,you couldn't believe it,the world was really getting taken over by Orcs and Goblins. You looked at both your personal servants dead bodies and cried harder,"I'm sorry... I'm sorry I couldn't protect all of you..." You mumbled.

The Orc King laughs at you,"HAHAHA!! And they call you the Ruthless Queen? You're nothing but a weakling!!" The Orc King says,followed by laughter from the Goblins. "She's boring now,kill her." The Orc King added.

Because of her ignorance,she was brutally murdered,her hands were severed first,her feet second,and last is her head. She couldn't protect the ones she loved and cared for... the ones who protected her throughout everything.

-Your POV-

My eyes slowly open,I looked around,I was... At my bedroom. I quickly sat up and took a good look around,this was my bedroom! This is weird... I died... I could've sworn I did...

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my head,ugh fuck... What the hell is going on? Why am I... Back... Was it all a dream...? Suddenly,someone comes inside,I glanced at the door to see who it was.

It showed a familiar orange haired male and a male with black hair. My eyes widen... It can't be... They were dead beside me... Hinata Shoyo and Kageyama Tobio... My personal butlers who protected me from getting hit by an arrow and getting stabbed...

"O-Oh y-your awake your h-highness..!" Hinata nervously says, Why is he nervous? This reminds me of the first time they were hired...

"Boke! Why are you stuttering?!" Kageyama whispers yells at Hinata. "Shut up! I'm just nervous!" Hinata whispers back,

This was how they acted when they first met me in my bedroom. What is happening..?

"What... What date is it?" I asked while getting out of my bed, They quickly looked away,flustered. I looked down at myself and noticed that my robe was loose,showing a little bit of my chest. I soon tightened it.

"I-Its January 19th your highness...!" Hinata replies,Kageyama nods in agreement. My eyes widen,January 19th..? That's a week before the angel appears before me and warns me. Did I... Really go back...?