Chapter 2:Knight.

How did I go back..? I don't have any magic... This is impossible... I did want to go back and prevent anything like that from happening again... but how did this happen?

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice Kageyame calling out for me.

"...ness, Your Highness." Kageyama spoke out, I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him,"Do you want to take a bath first or eat breakfast?" He asks,

"I'd go for breakfast first Kageyama." I replied, Both their eyes widen,"H-How do you know my name? We haven't introduced ourselves yet." Kageyama asks,ugh oh right they haven't...

"I found out about it because of Sugawara." I replied,thats a lie but... I'm sure they'll believe it. Their faces brigthen up a bit,"Really?? You asked about us??" Hinata asks excitedly,Kageyama quickly smack his head,"Boke! Your speaking rudely to the Queen!!" Kageyama yells at Hinata,"Kageyama! Damn you! You didn't have to hit me!!" Hinata yelled back.

"Pfftt... Hahaha..." I let out a small laugh,I really missed these two... Their everyday bickering... I guess they both really grew on me... I don't need to think about how I got back,all I need to do now,is protect them... I need to make sure that the Orcs and Goblins don't win.

Both of them looked at me with a confused expression. "What is it?" I asked and stared at them,
"N-nothing umm..." Hinata replied,"We thought you... Would punish us for being noisy..." Kageyama added,finishing what Hinata was gonna say.

Hmm... Now that I think about it,I was quite annoyed when I first met them,I thought about punishing them in the past but... I didn't.
"No,I have no reason to,anyways are you going to escort me to the dining room?" I asked,

"Oh! Yes but your highness,We should do your hair first-" I cut Hinata off,
"There's no need to,I'll take a bath soon anyways." I insisted.

Both of them nodded,and soon we both got out of my room and headed to the dining room.
I looked around the halls,and stared outside the windows in awe. The huge windows were nice and clean,the warm bright light from the sun... The garden was beautiful too...

I really am back.... I can't believe it,things are back to the way they were.
But then,We bump into the Captain of the Knights,Daichi.

Daichi Sawamura... He suddenly left my kingdom. I can't exactly pin point why but I guess it has to do with...
My thoughts were cut of by Daichi,

"Your highness," He says and pauses for a bit,examining me. My hair was loose and I was only wearing a robe,is there something wrong with it?
"I have urgent news to report to you." He adds with a serious expression on his face,
Hmm... Is he going to report that one?

"Alright,come join me for breakfast,we'll talk about it there." I suggested.
Daichi nods,I glanced at Hinata and Kageyama,Hinata was fanboying while Kageyama stares at Daichi in awe.
I guess they really admired him from the start.

-Time Skip-
Both of us sat at the dining table,waiting for Kageyama and Hinata to bring in the food.

"Your highness,the wolves and giants will attack the southern village,the one closer to the borders." He started,
I knew it,he's reporting the reason why he left the kingdom in the first place...

I guess I can't blame him,In the past I rejected everything he suggested,all he asks for is to save and help the small villages that were constantly being attaked by raiders and looters,or monsters.

And in the past... I also rejected this... I know I was ignorant and cruel in the past but I've learned from my mistakes now... I will protect my people...

I'll agree to help,but... I don't know if he'll stay,either way... I guess I'll apologize,after this mission. Its up to him if he'll stay or not.

"....And I know you've rejected all my suggestions in the past but-" I cut him off.
"Alright." I replied,his eyes widen.
"What..?" He asks in disbelief.
"I accept on helping the village." I replied.