Chapter 7: Mage's tower.

"Oh wow! You're the famous human Queen right?" Tendou asks, "I didn't think you'd go here..." He mumbled. "We're headed somwhere so-" You were cut off by him, he notices Ushijima next to you. "Woah! An angel along with a group of humans?? This is weird... Hey you! Blink if your being held hostage!" He spoke out. 

Ushijima raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Oh, you aren't being held hostage? Weird..." Tendou says. "We're not looking for a fight, we're only headed to the Mage's tower so we had to take this road which is the fastest." You told him. 

"Oh really? That's weird of you to do..." Tendou examines you. "Hmm... Somethings happening huh? What is it? Tell me." He added. 'The dark forest wasn't really affected in the past... The orcs and goblins are too scared to fight this man...' You thought. 

"It's none of your business. We'll get going now-" He cut you off. "I mean, it IS my business since maybe it could affect this forest, besides this forest is boring as fuck so... Let me join you guys." You raised an eyebrow, 'What is he thinking...?' You thought.

"I mean you guys seem interesting but I'm more interested on how the angel who ended up with humans though... Besides I won't be dead weight, I'll be your good little boy, Queen!" He says with a mocking smirk. You rolled your eyes, "Ignore him, lets go forward." You commanded them. 

They listened to you and followed you. "Hey wait! Queen!" He shouted but you only ignored him, he grumbles and teleports infront of you, you were a little taken aback. "Come on! Are you really going to leave a poor-" He was cut off by Daichi, Daichi pointed his sword at him. "Back. Off.

He held up his arms, "Woah there buckaroo..." He says and slowly backs off. "Withdraw your sword Daichi." You commanded him, he lets out a sigh and slowly puts his sword back where it belongs. 

"Alright, we'll let you join us." You told him, his eyes brighten, "Yay-" You cut him off. "Under one condition, you'll fight alongside us." You continued. "Hmm... I dunno about that chief, it depends on who were fighting against..." He says. 

"Orcs and Goblins. They're planning something... World domination." You replied. "World domination huh? That's weird... The Orcs and Goblins and comfortable on their own territory." He replied, "Hmm... It'd affect the balance huh... Alright either way I'm in!" He added. 

-Time Skip- 

"Finally! We're here at the Mage's tower. I didn't think it'd be this tall though..." Tendou commented. You regretted taking him with you, he kept asking if the Mage's tower is near or not every 5 minutes. 

You let out a deep sigh, well atleast the mage's would be cooperative? Right...? "Have you never gotten out of that forest?" Ushijima asks Tendou. "Well... Kind of. If I went outside the forest, what could I do? I mean theres not really anything for me outside the forest. I enjoy scaring the people who have enough balls to visit the dark forest thought." He chuckled. 

"Have you ever tried that?? Or is that like not allowed because your a-" Tendou was cut off by a ball of flame getting shot right next to them, Your eyes widen, "Who dares go to the territory of the mages??" A voice that sounded like it was trying to be intimidating asks.