Chapter 3: Disbelief.

"I said,alright. I accept your request." I said again.
Daichi's eyes widen,he was a little taken a back by how you agreed so easily.
"Is there something wrong?" You asked,
"N-No your Highness,I was just a little shocked by how you agreed so... Easily... Are you sure?"

"I guess I had a change of heart,and yes,I'm sure." You told him.
"Thank you,your Highness!" He says.
"Alright then,lets discuss a plan." You suggested,Daichi nods and soon started proposing different plans.

The discussion was long,the plan was to have a few knights to help and that was it,but you insisted on coming. You were curious if this village is really the reason why he left the kingdom,you wondered if it was a lover or something else.

"Your Highness! Your Highness!!" Your advisor,Sugawara Koushi,says while chasing you in the halls.

You looked behind you,'Sugawara... He's still the same as ever,always nagging me. I guess I really stress him out with my decisions...' you thought.

"Your Highness you can't be serious right?? You have a lot  of unfinished paperworks and going to that town takes about 5-6 days!" Sugawara says,

"Its already been decided Sugawara,besides,I'm sure you'll be able to take care of it for a few days." You replied,
"A few days?! Your Highness its almost a week!! Also you haven't finished any paperworks from last week too!!"
"Oh... You're right..." You mumbled,

"See?? Which is why you shouldn't go!"
"Hmm... I'll still go."
"YOUR HIGHNESS!!!" He shouted,but quickly covered his mouth.

"I-I apologize for suddenly shouting your Highness..."
"There's no need to apologize,I know my actions and decisions are outrageous."
"Y-Your Highness..." He stopped his tracks,stunned over how understanding you were. You usually glare at him everytime he raises his voice at you.

"It'll only be for a week,I promise that as soon as I get back,I'll finish every paperwork." You promised him, with that,you walked away.
"The... Queen is acting strange..." Sugawara mumbled.

-Time Skip-
"KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE MONSTERS!!" You shouted,
All of you have finally arrived in the village after 2 days,but it hasn't been long and the monsters have already started attacking the village.

You had no choice but to split everyone into two groups,Daichi's team would help evacuate and protect the villagers, while you and your team attack the monsters.

"Fuck... They just keep coming huh..." You mumbled,soon Daichi headed towards you,
"Have the villagers evacuated??" You asked,
"Yes,Ennoshita is there,he could protect them while I help-" He was cut off by you throwing your sword to a wolf that was about to attack him.

"You can tell me more details later,focus on killing every single one of them." You told him,
He nods and soon left.

"Now then... I wonder where their leader is..." You mumbled,
You then walked up to the dead wolf and pulled your sword off its corpse.
"I don't mind a little hide and seek."

-Time Skip-
-Your POV-
"YOU FUCKING HUMANS..!!!" The goblin cursed,
"Shut it you fucking giant." A knight says,

The goblin was down on the floor,both its feet sliced off by me. I'm shocked a goblin managed to lead an army of wolves and giants... Its a weird combination.
"Just you fucking wait... This world will burn!! They'll take over soon...!!! HAHAHAH!! You fuckers won't be at the top anymore!! We'll kill you all!!" The goblin started laughing hysterically. My eyes widen, I soon gritted my teeth.

I pointed my sword at its throat. "Thats a good joke, they would be dead before they could do anything." I told him,before he could reply,I pierced my sword down his throat.

This was all under our noses huh?? Fuck...
I clenched my fists,I regret never listening to that angel... If I listened they wouldn't have died... They've been planning this for so long huh? Fuck I-

My thoughts were cut off by Daichi calling me.
"...ness,Your highness." Daichi says,I turned to him.
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah... I'm sorry,I just zoned out." I replied,

I couldn't listen to what he was saying again,my mind was caught up in my own thoughts.
That's right,how could I forget? The world gave me a second chance. This time I'll prevent everything from happening.

"And Your highness we-" I cut him off,
"Daichi." I spoke out and looked at him,
"I'm sorry,for everything I did to you." I added.
"W-What?" Daichi replies,confused.