Prologue

There once was a planet called Lokilodian it was ruled by two Irkins called "Red" and "Purple" They both lived together conquering every planet they could find Big or Small. After a few years on conquering purple realized that he was going to have a smeet of his own. He eagerly told his husband Red. Red was happy with the news and immediately made a room for his soon to be here smeet, Zim.

Once Zim was born. He was spoiled with everything he wanted. He had everything at his grasp. Everything, but his family's attention. So Zim decided to spy on them every now and then. Zim at Age 12 ran around causing havoc around the castle. It was adorable.

After a few years (Age: 16) Zim was more interested in doing everything to reach his parents expectations, and on making friends.He studied hard making him a very smart Irkin, He handled difficult situations perfectly, and he did everything he was asked of. Zim longed for friendship though, people and Irkins usually are afraid of him because of his parents, so Zim was lonely.

Zim was kept in his castle not able to see anyone. Zim would get anxious when talking to new people because he was locked up, Zim didn't want to make a fool of himself.

Dib on the other hand had a loving father and a Rude Sister, he loved them both very much, but when Dibs father did something unexpected he and his family were sentenced to death, but before the guards caught Mr. Membrane he hid his son and daughter someplace safe.

But that was when dib was 10. At age 12 Dib and his sister were separated when an irkin soldier found them. Now Dib is 17 and still looking for his sister. Only to be caught by irkin soldiers, to be put on trial. Will he live? Will he die?