Unexpected Judgement

{third person}

Zim was currently sneaking into a certain trial room because he heard that there was going to be a Trial for a boy around his age. His parents were going to be there of course, so Zim had to be careful. Zim snuck around the guards and found a place to sit and watch. The guards brung in a boy who had jet black hair,pale skin, and beautiful golden eyes.

The boy was in chains. The tallests Red and Purple were announcing what The boys Father Mr. Membrane did and why the boy was going being punished, but Zim was to busy staring at the boy. Zim only snapped out of it when a sword was put to the boys throat, "Kill him!" Red shouted. The solider was about to cut his throat when Zim shouted, "Wait!" Zim ran from his hiding spot to the boy standing in front of him.

Red and purple were shocked to say the least, "Mother can't he just be my servant? You have been looking for another one of those for me haven't you?" Zim question using his puppy Irkin eyes, purple sighed "But Zim-." Zim only whimpered.

"Please?" Red sighed "Fine...Zim you can bring him to your room, but if he makes you sad or bores don't hesitate to kill him!" Zim only smiled "Thank you so much!" Zim hugged them both.

The boy glared at the Prince. Zim ignored it and dragged the chained human to his room.(His hands are chained.) once they arrived at the room Zim blocked the door behind him.Zim tied the end of the humans chain onto his Bed, "Human What is your name?" Zim asked. The boy sighed "I'm Dib." The boy now known as Dib grumbled, "Well dib you have Nice eyes!" Zim tried complimenting dib.

Din looked at the alien questioningly "Thank you..Why did you save me? What's your name? Are you going to keep me as a pet? Tell me what you want with me!"  Dib shouted. The Irkin only smiled "My name is Zim and you are going to be Zim's friend!" Dib only looked at the Alien nodding.

"Your one of those lonley princes then?" Dib asked. Zim nodded suddenly feeling embarrassed. Dib sighed, "You need a hug don't you." Dib guessed. Zim blushed a little getting even more embarrassed as he nodded his head. Zim took off dibs chains.

Dib thought about running, but decided against it hugging the Irkin prince. The prince stood and laid on his bed. Dib laid on the floor, "Dib what are you doing?" The Irkin asked, "I'm trying to sleep." Dib grumbled. Dib sighed and started to mumble under his breath about 'how cold he was' so Zim, being the pure bean we love

Pulled Dib into his bed and cuddled him. Dib was at a loss for words, "W-What are you doing?!" He screeched blushing. Zim only nuzzled into his chest and purred at the warm ness. Dib sighed and petted the irkins head, 'I should hate this guy...he is the fucking Irkin prince why am I doing this......okay because he's cute but still...I now say that this is the only irkin I like, for now...' dib agreed with himself in his head and fell asleep.