chapter 11: sacrifice

pillow's pov

i wiggled my way out of pen's arms and went for the door. "what are you doing?!" pen whispered. "i know what i have to do, to satisfy the beast". i knew it was gonna be painful, but at least none of the others will have to experience dying. hopefully not at least. i slowly open the door. the others are grabbing me, begging me not to do this, and i almost decide not to, but i stick with my plan, kick my way out of their grip, and fling myself out into the open. it's very dark, but i can just make out her figure. i'm shaking. this probably was a bad idea. oh well, there's no turning back now. she says nothing, and just picks me up. my heart skips a beat, knowing that i'm probably about to be ripped to shreds.

i feel her hands running all across me. why is she examining me like that? is she making sure that i'm real? it is pretty hard to see after all. she takes me into the kitchen, where she turns the light on. i see her. i want to scream, but all i let out is a small whimper. she looks so scary, she looks so emotionless, but i know she intends on killing me. i plead. i beg her to not hurt me. she doesn't respond. she finds my top left corner and starts slowly tearing at it. i yelp in pain. i attempt to push her arms away. she pushes my arms more strongly and then rips faster. i start to cry. the tears come pouring down my face. i was supposed to be helping my team make sure nobody else dies. we can't afford another death, after all. but somebody had to sacrifice themself, there wasn't enough room in the closet. before i know it, i see my entire top left corner fall to the floor. i reach my hands up there. a piece of me has been ripped off. i feel something that feels like cotton. it makes me sick. then the pain comes again. liy starts tearing me again, this time tearing my eye off along with it. i nearly vomit at the sight of the pieces of my own body lying on the floor. i just want this to be over. the final tear happens, and then blackness. pure blackness.

i get up. i'm in a very strange place. suddenly, i see someone running toward me. i'm very confused right now, but then i see who it is. it's bottle. bottle comes running toward me and hugs me. "hi pillow! i missed you!" she says excitedly. i now begin to understand where i am. "h-hi bottle" i say. i'm so happy to be able to see bottle again. i want to keep hugging her forever. she was a good friend, and now we can continue being friends now that we're in the same place.