𝟷𝟾- 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘

━━━━━━━━ ~*.★

★

.*~ ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━
" y-you're so clingy "
━━━━━━━━

( I really got into the writing mood so this will be quite long [2000 words] Ik Noah is jewish but lets ignore that in this book thx :) )

.*~ ━━━━━━ Arrietty's eyes opened to be greeted with an empty bed once more. A grumble escaped her lips as she curled into a ball, hearing the shuffling from the other side of the room.

She peaked over the pile of blankets to see the cause of the noise, only to find herself burying her head back into the warmth of Noah's pillow trying to cool the heat radiating off her face.

She just saw Noah shirtless

It might not be that big of a deal considering Noah did take a pic without his shirt once, but that was a picture this wasn't, she saw him shirtless with her own two (or four) eyes!

"What? Flustered that you saw such a beautiful body in person?" Noah joked, placing a hand on his hips before walking towards her as if he was modeling for the ms. Universe.

Arrietty laughed, her mind temporarily dismissing the fact he was partly naked since it was to busy focusing at how stupid he looked.

"Morning sweetheart," he cooed, leaping beside her before ingulfing her in their daily morning hug. Arrietty desperately nuzzled her head into his shoulder, wrapping her arms around his (naked) torso whilst cuddling closer to his chest.

"You're hugs are so addicting, I love you" she mumbled against his neck causing Noah to laugh quietly at how soft her lips was.

"I love you too babe," he muttered back lovingly. The two stayed in each others arms for minutes straight, Arrietty's arms wrapped around his torso while his played with her hair, the two laughing at some stories they decided to share.

Noah felt her breathing even against his chest, signalling she had fallen asleep. Noah took time observing and learning about Arrietty's attitude and actions during the past year.

During their video chats Noah noticed how she looked ready for bed despite the fact she just ate lunch, as if she was expecting their video calls to last all night long– well she was right.