𝟸𝟿- 𝖍𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖞

━━━━━━━━ ~*.★

★

.*~ ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━
" you dimwit, continue with your apology story, its helping my ego "
━━━━━━━━

.*~ ━━━━━━ the two sat under the stars in the preschool buildings playground. Noah's back resting against a bright red tin wall while Arrietty sat between his legs, the two currently invested on a intense game of tic-tac-toe.

"I WIN! IN YOUR FACE!" Noah exclaimed cheerfully his arms shooting upwards as he started to dance victoriously on his seat. Arrietty leaned away from Noah to avoid getting hit by his crazy hand gestures, laughing hysterically as the boy's fist harshly yet accidentally connected with pole.

"don't laugh! it isn't funny" he pouted like a child, griping his knuckles tightly as he hissed in pain. sadly Noah's words caused the girl to do the opposite, Laughing louder as she reached out to rub his knuckles for him.

"anything you do is funny Noah" she giggled airily whilst running her fingers along his hand to ease the pain. "I love you" he cooed softly, the words rolling out of his tongue with such passion and honesty.

he missed saying those words to her specifically. Of course he said 'I love you' to his parents, he even said them to his friends; in a platonic way of course. but when he declare's his love for Arrietty specifically, it feels extra special compared to the others, like it would shatter him whole if she didn't say it back.

"I love you too you big baby," she smiled softly, she too missing the feeling of saying and hearing those 8 letters they share with such intimacy, especially after the hell of the month she's been through.

Noah sighed in relief and opened his arms for a hug, but frowned when he found Arrietty leaning away and not leaning into his touch.

"pixieeee" he whined, kicking his legs and opening his arms Widder for his needed hug, frowning again when she didn't reciprocate his actions.

"explain" she smirked, liking Noah's reaction to her actions. she now leaned on the wall opposite Noah, her arms crossed as she watched Noah's confusion with satisfaction.

"w-what do you mean explain?" he asked completely lost, his arms falling to his side despite the fact he was still greedy for that hug and his face scrunching in a way that tempted Ari to gush.