𝟸𝟺- 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖆𝖌, 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖚𝖇𝖊

━━━━━━━━ ~*.★

★

.*~ ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━
" Noah! Millie warned me about this "
━━━━━━━━

NOAH SCHNAPP YOUTUBE CHANNEL

.*~ ━━━━━━ "hey guys its Noah!" Noah greeted the camera, a giant grin plastered on his face. He fixed the camera slightly before opening his mouth to speak again.

"Were doing the girlfriend,boyfriend tag with my girlfriend Ari, she's in the bathroom right now," Noah explained, running a hand through his hair whilst glancing at the bathroom door behind him.

"You know what i'll go check on her," he smirked, standing from his place on the floor before strutting over to the bathroom door, winking at the camera before bringinig his fist up to knock.

"Love, the vid is starting, what are you doing in there?" He asked, pressing his ear against the door to hear her response.

"What do you think? Making breakfast?!– i'll be there in a minute" he laughed, hearing Arrietty grumble from the other side of the door, probably shitting all the chocolate she devoured only a few minutes ago.

Soon enough the door opened, Arrietty stumbling out with a look of relief, adjusting her pants and shirt as her eyes stayed glued to the floor.

Noah popped out from behind the wall and wrapped his arms around the girl's bottom, lifting her up before throwing her over his shoulder.