𝟷𝟿-𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖓𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐

━━━━━━━━ ~*.★

★

.*~ ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━
" Ding! Ding! Ding! good job Caleb! "
━━━━━━━━

(Ik Noah Schnapp is jewish, but for the sake of this book just ignore that fact for a second thx [I have nothing against jews, they are also human] )

.*~ ━━━━━━ Noah and Arrietty rushed down the stairs hand in hand, hearing the chatter coming from the floor below them. Arrietty felt the anxiety and excitement bubble up in her stomach, clearly worried on how most of the cast would react to their 2 week relationship.

"Arrietty!" Millie squealed, as soon as she took sight of the anxious girl. Arrietty felt her Anxiety fade away slightly, being replaced by the feeling of happiness.

"Sadie! Millie!" She laughed in excitment, letting go of Noah's hand before rushing to the two girls for an eagerly wanted hug.

Noah went towards the boys, patting the girls in the head as he walked pass them. "Girls are weird," Caleb chuckled, bringing Noah in for a short hug before patting his back.

"I second that!" Finn exclaimed afterwards, hugging Noah a little longer than Caleb did. As Finn was about to pull away and greet Noah property, a body kept him in place... that body being Gaten's.

"What are you doing Gaten?" Noah laughed, watching as the said boy wrapped his arms around finn and rested his head on the curly haired boy's back.

"I'm recreating the girl's hug– I mean look at them it's been five minutes and they're still hugging each other, traveling like beyblades" Gaten described, pointing at the three girls who were once hugging by the sofa and was now by the archway leading to the halls, unsurprisingly still intact with one another.

The four boys cracked up, their hysterical laughter causing them to detatch from one another and stumble uncontrollably around the room.

"What's so funny?" Millie asked sternly, folding her arms over her chest whilst playfully raising an eyebrow.

The boys panted heavily, a few snorts and laughs coming out of their mouths as they tried to calm themselves.

Arrietty looked around the room with an amused look, finding all the boys in rather weird positions. Caleb was slouched on the couch, clutching his stomach tightly while gaten had himself flopped on the opposite couch, face burried in a pillow.