Part One

Dedicated to Leahfish1! Thanks for the help :)

1) Everytime you walk through the door‚ yell‚ "The party don't start till I walk in!"

2) When your teacher calls your name in registration‚ look around‚ befuddled. Proceed to 'remember' your own name and call as present.

3) Or‚ yell‚ "Absent!"

4) Pass naughty or explicit notes in class. Get caught. Grin stupidly at your teacher as they tell you off.

5) Hum really loudly when the teacher is talking. Or even when he's not‚ for that matter.

6) Interupt your teacher every sentence claiming to have Alzeimer's‚ and every time you do it‚ ask if you've said that before.

7) Sharpen your pencil every five seconds. Break your lead as an excuse.

8) Draw doodles on every single assignment. Rude ones.

9) Ignore all instructions. Proceed to do everything completely wrong.

10) When the teacher tells you that you're wrong‚ pout and scream‚ "No‚ you're wrong!"

11) Do everything as loud and as slow as you possibly can.

12) Ask to go to the toilet every five seconds. When the teacher finally relents‚ say you don't need anymore.

13) When your teacher asks a question‚ put your hand up. When he calls on you‚ say you were just stretching.

14) Or‚ tell him you can't remember what it was you were going to say (Alzeimer's remember?)

15) Use your phone during class. When the teacher spots you‚ say you were talking to your crotch - watch his/her face turn beet red!

16) 'Forget' to wear your uniform. Sneer at the teachers. Flip the bird constantly.

17) When you turn up late for class‚ don't apologise.

18) Stare out the window. When the teacher calls on you‚ saying "Repeat what I just said."‚ say‚ "Repeat what I just said."

19) Whenever the teacher says "Would you like to teach this lesson?!" in a sarcasting tone‚ say‚ "Yes." Proceed to 'teach' the lesson.

20) Or‚ say‚ "Would you? 'Cause you sure aren't now."

Comment or vote or whatever‚ let me know what you think!! Any requests or ideas‚ leave in the comments below and I'll be sure to have a look!