Part Three

31) Sing the Dumb Ways To Die really loudly.

32) Slam every door you come to.

33) Talk loudly on your phone. Look at your teacher as yoh do so.

34) When your teacher tells you to stay behind after class for something‚ wink at your friends and say‚ "I'll only be about two minutes." Waggle your eyebrows suggestively

35) Talk in slang.

36) Say everything backwards‚ or use your own made-up language.

37) Sing 'Friday' by Rebacca Black at the top of your lungs. Even though it's Monday.

38) Bring a pet to school. Introduce it to the class. Proceed to launch into an incredibly long life story about him or her.

39) Eat your teacher's paperwork.

40) Copy everything the teacher says! It's so annoying!

41) Pretend to be Physic. Proceed to 'predict' your teacher's future. Say the dumbest things in the most serious voice you can manage.

42) Call your teacher Proffesor Snape. Giggle and asks if he gets it.

43) Call your teacher by his or her first name.

44) Steal your teacher's stuff.

45) Sit on your desk and pretend to be Buddha

46) Talk in an accent (Indian‚ German‚ etc) and pretend not to understand your teacher.

47) Quote Sherlock Holmes all the time. Benedict Cumberbatch or Robert Downey Jr‚ it doesn't matter who.

48) Pretend to be a pirate. Talk like a pirate and pretend your desk is a ship. Every so often yell "Argh!" and make a cannon noise.

49) If you ever see your teacher with a guy or a girl‚ wolf whistle loudly and yell‚ "I ship it!" Run away giggling.

50) Instead of talking‚ bark like a dog.