Part Four

51) Sing the spongebob song. Get your mates in on it too

52) Sit on your chair backwards and pretend it's a horse.

53) Burb the alphabet. REALLY LOUDLY!

54) Every time the teacher goes to speak‚ cough while saying something really rude. Make sure he can hear it.

55) Compare your teacher's facial features to animals ( e.g rat‚ horse‚ rabbit etc)

56) Eat the crunchiest food you have when it's completely silent.

57) Scuff your feet and leave your laces undone when you walk.

58) Bring your house plants to school. Name them. Tell everyone all about them.

59) When you're doing a test‚ do everything loudly and slowly

60) When your teacher bends close to talk to you‚ scream‚ "NO I WILL NOT TOUCH YOU THERE!"

61) Take your socks off. Put your stinky feet up on your desk

62) Instead of getting into class via the door... Climb through the window instead!

63) Every time you get a question right‚ sing the lyrics from Katy Perry's Roar - "I am a champion and your gonna hear me roar‚ oh oh oh oh!" As loud as you can‚ of course.

64) 'Correct' the teacher randomly- give him or her ridiculously stupid answers.

65) Pretend you're deaf. Go around with a bucket asking for money. Use made up sign language!

66) When you see your teacher coming out of his classroom‚ stare suspiciously at him. Then run away smiling evilly.

67) Talk in Shakespearean language - i.e caneth thou passeth mine pencil?

68) Leave bit of your left over lunch on your teachers desk. Put mayonase on his chair.

69) Smack-cam your teacher. Use something that smells gross too! And then put it on Facebook. Or SnapChat.

70) Call your teacher Dr. Watson. Pretend to be Sherlock Holmes.