🃏22🃏

[Guys it's my birthday today hehe. I'm turning 17 so in celebration I'm posting 3 chapters. ENJOY xxx]

Salty Confessions

"I like you... y/n." My eyes widened and I started to turn red as I looked down.

"I-I I'm sorry... I'm dating someone who I eventually want to marry..." I looked up as the elevator door opened and he smiled.

"I know." He picked the stuff up and started walking ahead. He froze in between the doors and looked back.

"Let's go. I'm starving!" I nodded and followed behind but left a slight distance between us as I started to think. 'I know.' What the heck does that mean. Does he think I'm lying?

"Hey! What did that mean." He shrugged.

"It means I know your dating but that doesn't change the fact that I like you." I started getting frustrated.

"So what does THAT mean." He smiled and opened the car and put the stuff in the wipes the sweat on his palms to his pants.

"It means that I'm not giving up till he puts a ring on it." My eyes widened. He chuckled and jumped in the car. I just nodded. And walked into the drivers seat.

"Where did you wanna eat?" He shrugged.

"I know a few place near my old university. Shall we go there?" I nodded and started driving straight ahead.

"Where is it?" He grabbed out his phone and started punching in an address.

"Uhh... head left.... the take the first left." I nodded.

"What type of food do they serve." He chuckled.

"There food is spicy tteokbokki but I promise it's good." I shook my head as I accidentally took the wrong turn.

"Sorry. Where now?" He looked down at his phone.

"another left. Then after 200 metres turn left." I froze.

"This sounds like we are going in circles." Bambam shook his head.

"You'll see." I shrugged and continued to follow his suspicious directions.

20 minutes later

I slammed the break and looked at Bambam as he chuckled.

"BAMBAM. IM HUNGRY!" He chuckled louder rubbing his stomach.

"SORRY!" I groaned and slid down on my chair as I stared at my apartment.

"Can we please go. I starving." I asked. He nodded then pointed straight ahead.

"Go straight for 20 minutes and we'll be there." I sighed and started the car while driving.

"There rice cakes better be the most heavenly food on earth." He nodded.

"They are." I sighed.

"Sorry... you just seemed distance. I was trying to ease the mood but it seems like it made it worse." Bambam confessed. I glared at him and he hid in his chair like a scared puppy.

"Of course I'm mad Bambam. That wasted gas, time and I'm hungry. Don't mess with me when I'm hungry." He nodded and we both chuckled.

"Is it here?" I looked at the sign that read 'PAPAS STAND'. It looked like a street food shop in markets. Bambam smiled and nodded whilst I slowly went to park the car. We jumped out together and went to eat.

Yoongi POV

"But how much?"

"If we follow through with the alliance in America it could potentially destroy our past alliance with the Stray kids crew." I nodded.

"Let's honour our loyalty to them and decline the alliance in America."

"Should we transfer the paperwork to Jimin or the American headquarters?" I nodded.

"American headquarters should take care of it. And find out why there's no response from the Japanese HQ. They should've gotten back to us by now about the battle of leaders." Jin nodded and walked out.

"Namjoon!" Namjoon walked in and I grabbed a document.

"IU. I don't want her near me anymore! Put her with Taehyung and tell him to train her in his field." Namjoon grabbed the document and left. I sighed and looked at my phone.

"She didn't call..." I groaned and put my phone down and looked at the time. I stood up and walked out and looked down at Hoseok.

"Where's jungkook. Isn't it his turn to watch over?" Hoseok shook his head.

"He applied for leave of absence for 1 week so he can look after Lei." I cringed.

"This Lei person. She's y/n identical twin sister right?" Hoseok nodded. I sighed.

"Can you find out everything out about Lei in secret and make sure NO one finds out. Especially Jungkook." Hoseok nodded and I walked back into the room and started calling Jungkook.

"Hello Hyung?"

"Jungkook. Is everything okay?"

"Yes Hyung. I just wanted a break. Are you feeling okay? Is your head better?"

"It's fine. Do you know find out what happened to that money that went missing? I want to follow it through."

"Yes Hyung. The files are in the back of my car that's in the garage if the mansion. My keys are in my room." I nodded.

"Thanks. I'll get it. Enjoy your break." I hung up and walked into his room. Everyone in the main gang had a room in the mansion and there was a lot of work involved including several nights of staying up. Some men injured didn't want to go home and decided to stay and get treated at the mansion. I found the keys on the table and walked to the garage and unlocked the car. I opened the back and a bag of white substance fell out. I groaned and quickly picked it up but it was mostly on the ground.

"What the heck-" I touched the pile of white powder and let it touch the top of my tongue.

"Salt?" I put the rest of it back in the car confused then grabbed the files. I grabbed my phone and started calling jungkook again.

"Hey kook. I accidentally dropped the salt in your car. Sorry if it was for something important." I walked up the stairs heading to my room office.

"Salt? I didn't have salt." I closed my door and froze.

"Are you sure. It was a bag of salt in the back-"

"Ahhh! I think y/n was bringing that to the hospital to show you but didn't end up bringing it."

"Salt? Why would she bring salt-"

My salty king. Salty queen. Your my salty queen. Why are you so salty. At least I'm your salty king. Morning salty queen. Salty king.

I froze and my head was aching at the sudden rush of voices- no voice. Her voice. And mine.

"Hyung?" I nodded.

"I'll a... I'll call you back." I hung up and memories all started rushing in too fast. I collapsed to my chair rubbing my head.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Don't know. Don't care."

"Kings don't kneel.... and neither should there queens."

"Your a prostitute aren't you?"

"I'm sorry..."

"I love you."

*gunshots*

My eyes widened as I tried to catch my breath. I remembered everything. I remembered her everything we had, we went through. My hand shaking.

"What have I done?"