🃏33🃏

Sorry...

Yoongi POV

I started walking around the building looking for anyways out that we could abolish. I slowly stared at the forest. No wonder we couldn't find this bases hideout. But for it to be so close to the airport is weird. From my experience... airports were places where people came and went from around the world. Poor or important you would have to go there and therefore it's safety was key for governments as potential war could break out due deaths over international tourist. 

Knowing all this... I'm sure the police and governments do perimetre checks once every month at least. Having a base here for a mafia would be crazy. It's hidden but could be found. It was unethical. Something wasn't right.

"Yoongi... we are all set and waiting on your call." I shook my head.

"Something's not right... I don't think this is there base." 

"But why would there whole group meet there then?" I sighed and looked at the window some more trying to piece it together somehow."  

*RING RING*

I watched as Jimin picked up the phone revealing her name... y/n. He looked at me and I nodded.

"Put it on speaker." He answered and with no hesitation put it on speaker.

"JIMIN THANK GOD!" She was crying intensely and my eyes widened. 

"Wh-what's wrong y/n? Are you okay-"

"Forget about me. You guys need to get out of there it's a trap!?" I looked at Jimin and I grabbed the phone.

"Y/n what do you need." 

"Y-yoongi... when I was kidnapped he told me his secret... he has 24,000 men. You guys will be defeated." I felt a huge lump in my throat.

"2... 24,000!?" 

"y-yes. GET OUT NOW!?" I looked at jimin.

"SPREAD THE F*CKEN NEWS!!! EVERYONE OUT!" Jimin announced it through the walkie talkie and all the men sprinted back to the vans. I ran around the building looking for a man that might've been left behind. I nodded and jumped on my motorbike and we all quickly sped out.

*BOOM!* I looked back and bright red fires and explosions were revealed. The building blew up... those men underground were dead. Did they sacrifice themselves just to take us down. I groaned and grabbed my phone.

"Yes Hyung!" 

"Namjoon contact Jin in the northern korea area... I want the FULL gang in pursuit of there f*cken turf by tomorrow morning."

"Gotcha! Where should we take the men now?" I nodded.

"I want you to make sure no man was left behind and take them... to y/n's apartment." 

"Wh-what?"

"Just trust me." 

"Y-yes hyung." I hung up and started calling Y/n.

Y/N POV

*BOOM!* The explosions red fire and smoke were so vivid. My hands were shaking and I wasn't religious but my hands were closed... my hands clasped tightly together as I prayed. Please... please let them be alive. 

"They'll be fine..." I looked at Bambam and he smiled warmly which soothed me a little. I nodded and sat down waiting for some type of communication. I didn't want to call them... it would be a distraction. I needed to wait.