🃏35🃏

Yoongi POV

I walked into Jimin's room and his eyes were teary and his hands shaking.

"Jimin what's wrong?" I asked worried. He looked up at me and sighed.

"I found something... Mina has been in contact with the boss." My eyes widened and I let go of his shoulder and stared at the ground.

"Sh-she wouldn't betray us? She's not like that are you sur-"

"She did it for me..."

5 minutes earlier

"Hey babe? Is everything ok-"

"Why did you talk to our enemies... WHY!?"

"J-jimin... okay look just hear me out."

"What stupid excuse would you have for betraying the gang that you are part of!?"

"FOR YOU!? Our child needs you... I need you baby..." I heard her sobbing and I shook my head.

"What did they say? That they'd kill me if you didn't cooperate- No... what did you say actually?"

"N-nothing you didn't tell me anything! They said you'll be safe.... if I get Bambam and y/n together in her room. All I had to do was call her and he wouldn't kill you-"

"He almost killed me!? AND THE FRICKEN PERSON YOU SET UP TO KILL ENDED UP SAVING US NOT YOU!" Tears threaten to fall from my eyes and I could hear her breaking everytime I yelled.

"Don't answer the phone or call anyone. Bye."

PRESENT TIME

"What.... Bambam and y/n in a room?" Jimin nodded.

"I checked the footage... just went they left to come to us 10 guys broke into her room but left when they realised she wasn't there..." Yoongi gripped his fist.

"He's coming for her now even without my memories... what the heck is he planning?"

"It doesn't matter.... we are catching that bastard tomorrow." Jimin growled. I could tell her was heated. I nodded and tapped his back.

"Get some sleep... we need our full strength." Jimin nodded and sighed.

"We can defeat them with our number right hyung?" He asked before I walked out. I nodded slightly.

"I'm sure we can." I wasn't certain. Even with the skills, brains, numbers and strength... if our loved ones are in danger we would all fall. Risking y/n life for thousands of lives... I have no choice. I'm just hoping they don't catch her... or I might give up immediately.

NEXT DAY

6:oo am

The big 7 are in the room planning.

"So here's the plan..." I placed a map on the table and they sat up staring.

"Is this our mansion?" I nodded.

"According to Bambam they'll never reveal their secret base and he even doesn't know where it is after years of being in the gang... instead of preparing to find them and get ambushed we will set up lure them to our territory." Namjoon nodded.

"But how would we lure them?"

"Y/n and Bambam." They all stared at me shocked and I bit my lip trying to resist taking back what I said.

"...still they wouldn't send there whole gang to us just for those two?" Yoongi smirked.

"Exactly. But they will if it means depleting our numbers. Jimin found out that they are listening to all Namjoons calls and that's how they found out where and when we were at a certain place. Now that we know we can use it to our advantage."

"Ahhh... so we will have a fake conversation to lure them there." Yoongi nodded at Hoseok's answer.

"Namjoon and I will have a conversation about all our men injured resting at the mansion with y/n and bambam so the elite team including myself and you guys need to get supplies and weapons elsewhere. It will be believable since we can say they got damaged from the bomb. We left all our stuff there accidently which helps us to make it sound liable" Jimin nodded.

"What about the north korean gang... we can't exactly... quietly sneak them in plus I'm sure there gang will be watching our mansion as soon as the phone call is over." I bit my lip.

"That's the only thing I haven't figured out. Any ideas?"

"What if... we hide them in buildings around the mansions?" Jin suggested. I shook my head.

"I'm assuming there gang would be hiding in a few too... we don't want to risk coming into contact and exposing our intentions."

"Then... we can sneak them in underground?" My eyes widened and I looked at Taehyung and he nodded.

"When I was little I traveled through the sewers often to get away from police and it was faster. They are currently at the border... if we go to the nearest sewer pathway and hurry we can sneak them in without any suspicion." Taehyung suggested. I smiled and nodded.

"GOOD! Then instead in our conversation I will ask Namjoon if he and Jin can stay behind and look over the men but in reality they will be underground. Make sure to bring as much essentials as possible for the men and yourselves." Namjoon nodded but Jin pouted.

"Eww... sewers. Make Taehyung go it was his idea~" I glared and he nodded with his hands up surrendering. I smiled and pointed to places in the mansion where the men will be set up and going through the plan again.

7:05am

"Everyone understand!?"

"YES!" They yelled enthusiastically. I smiled and nodded.

"Let's go kill those bastards."

Y/N POV

".../N...... Y/N?......it's time to wake up." I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Yoongi and he kissed my forehead.

"Come... you have an important job today. Go shower and eat." I smiled and he walked out probably to check on his teammates. I woke up and shower anxious of today's events.

8:00am in the car

"That plan sounds like it will work." Bambam smiled. Yoongi nodded.

"It has to." He said. I nodded trying to focus in doing a good job.

"Would you like a weapon?" Jungkook said jokingly. I looked at him confused.

"Do you have a pistol? That'll do." Everyone looked at me a bit shocked and I smiled.

"It's crazy but it's better to be safe right. If I get caught... Yoongi and you guys will give up right? Let's not make that an option." Namjoon smiled and passed me a pistol.

"Yah." Yoongi said glaring at Namjoon and he shook his head.

"She's right... they are ruthless and almost blew us all into pieces... they are smart... we need to be cautious." Yoongi let go of Namjoons arm and I tucked the gun into the inner pocket of my leather jacket.

"Don't worry... I'll make sure she won't use it." Bambam said. Yoongi nodded and we continued to the location... and waited for the war to begin.