🃏34🃏

kindness

Bambam POV

We walked to every room repeating the same thing.

"Hello (tenants name), due to some events... we will have to keep some people in the hallways of these buildings just to spend the night. We can assure you that there will be no disturbances or anything bad happening... however it will be so flooded that you won't be able to leave till 7am when they leave. IF you do have work or an appointment where you will need to leave before then... we will take you to a special room instead where the hallways won't be flooded. We are aware that this is very inconvenient for you and for the 13 hours of your time lost... we will get any groceries or food you will need tonight free of charge." Then we both bowed.

But every single person just smiled and accepted it. Saying her kindness throughout the years was enough. Instead every single person donated some blankets or mattresses or pillows for then men to sleep comfortably. Being kind... always gets repaid.

Y/N POV

Once we finished I was on my way to the shop to get some stuff for the tenants.

"OHH MS. MIN WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" I heard some guys yelling running after me. I smiled.

"Ms Min?" They chuckled.

"After that scene it's pretty obvious boss is gonna marry you." I blushed and bit my lip.

"You guys can head inside now. The floor is set up with sheets, matrices, blankets and pillows so please rest up. Please ensure you do not disturb the tenants." They smiled and nodded.

"But where are you going Miss Min?" One of the 3 asked. I pointed up the hill.

"I was just gonna gets some groceries for the tenants to thank them for everything." They shook there head.

"N-no let us miss please! You can't carry it by yourself anyway." I nodded.

"Then... can you guys come with me-"

"Do you want us to die?" I froze and they chuckled.

"Our boss would kill us if we went alone with you somewhere.. not that we're bad guys or anything... but we guys you know. It's a man's instinct." I nodded.

"well... are you sure? I feel bad you know-"

"we owe you our lives. Hoseok told everyone that you figured it out, It's the least we can do." I sighed and nodded giving them my card.

"Please get basic things for all tenants. Here's how many there are." They nodded and left. Although... I didn't go out of my way to save those guys specifically... it felt good knowing that I helped keep them and many others alive.

"Salty queen!" I looked up and Yoongi was staring at me. He smiled and I jogged to him. He hugged me and we stayed there sitting tightly.

"Come now... I'll take you to your room." I nodded. And he held my hand as we walked by.

"Don't you have questions?" He asked. I nodded.

"Alot... but I will wait." He pulled our hands that were intertwined together and kissed it.

"How did I get such an amazing girlfriend." I shrugged.

"I mean... I'm pretty sexy." He chuckled.

"Of course." We made it to the elevator and headed towards my room floor.

"I have to plan and make sure everyone's okay before I come up and sleep. It'll take a while so don't wait for me."

"Can I come?" I asked and he gulped. I sighed.

"Don't worry I'll stay. I'll be a nuisance right?" Yoongi shook his head.

"It's not that... I need you for the plan actually... but just rest now. Okay?" I smiled and nodded.

"I'll wake you up in the morning and explain it to you but for now get some rest. It's a big day tomorrow. I'll stay till you fall asleep." I nodded and walked inside my apartment with him following.

"I love you..." He said leaning forward and pecking my lips. I smiled.

"I love you too."

JIMIN POV

I opened my computer looking through the database. Locking down every cell phone around me so that our location couldn't be tracked. Once I finished I grabbed my phone and started calling Mina.

"Sorry. The person you have called is unavailable or-" I hung up and stared at my phone confused. I immediately jumped back on my laptop and hacked into Mina's phone to see her location. She was at home... but she shouldn't be sleeping? I was a bit worried and checked the camera footage outside our house. She didn't leave and no one went in or out. Maybe she was tired.

*ALERT*
I stared at the alert that popped up on the laptop. Mina's phone... someone called it. It wasn't a scam or business number. I froze and started searching up the number and froze and the name it was registered under.