1.Binx

Binx pov.

I wake up with a gasp as i hear someone or something shooting past my window.

"Emily?" I ask, noticing that my sisters bed was empty.

"Emily!" I repeat. I jump out of bed and walk to  the door. Once outside i look around but still see no sign of her.

"Emily?" I walk around the garden but still, she is nowhere to be seem.

"Aliga! Aliga! Has thee seen my sister Emily?" I ask my dear friend.

"Nay! But look" he says pointing off into the diatance. I follow his stare and see a purple mist coming from the forest.

"They conjour" he explains.

"Oh god, the woods!" I say then sprint off into the woods with Aliga by my side.

"EMILY!" i scream as we watch her run into the woods following someone.

"Shes done for!"

"NOT YET! You ring my father! Summon the elders! Go!" I yell while grabbing his shoulder then showing him away.

With a deep breath i brace myself for the long run ahead.

I dance around sharp branches or thornes, since i have no shoes on it makes it painful to run at all but my mind was elsewere.

At the top of a large hill i try to jump over a large fallen tree but lose my footing, causing me to fall. With grunts and groans i am thrown to the bottom, leaving me covered in scratches and forming bruses.

I look up from the ground and see Emily skip into the sisters home.

"EMILY!"

I stand on large rocks to avoid the water below me. I peak through an open shutter and see the 3 witches chanting a spell.

"Emily" i mutter, sadly causing the attention of the witches. I duck down and try escape them. I walk around the side and stagger through the knee-high lake surrounding the house.

Two of the witches come through the frount door so i hide against the wall to shield me from sight.

The two sisters get called away giving me a chance to save Emily.

I climb the turning well and climb to an unlocked window. I silently shift myself into the room and lay on the second leval so they cant see me.

The blonde sister dances around saying "dead mans toe! Dead mans toe" wierdos.

The fat one starts sniffing the air so i duck down more and make my presence almost invisable.

I swiftly move away from my original spot and get a better view.

They mix the potion and walk towards Emily.

As they are about to feed her the potion i jump up and yell "NO!"

" a boy!" The scream as i jump down to there leval i run around the caukdren.

We shove the cauldren back and forth until i knock them over and empty the mixture all over them.

I run over to Emily but get a stinging pain all over my body. I soon realise the main witch had used her magic on me.

I fall to the ground in pain.

I try regain my strength but have no sucsess. I pull my body up using a chair.

The squeal at there 'beauty' once they drain Emily.

They turn to me after they finish dancing around.

"Lets brew another batch!"

"You HAG! there are not enough children in the world to make the young and beautiful!" I yell.

"Hag...sisters! Did you hear what he called you. Whatever shall we do with him?" Winny asks with a sinister smile.

"Lets barbecue him for life" the fat one suggests.

"Hang him on a hook and let me play with him?" The blond reaches out to me.

"NO! book? Darling, come to mama. Yes! His punishment must be more fulesum!"winny says as the book with an eye floats over to her.

"More lingering! Dazzle me my darling! Lets see amzneasia, bunnis, colara! We can do better" she reads as a random page flys open.

"Ahhh! Perfect!" She says fliping to a next page.

She closes the book and the blonde puts it back in its case.

"His punishment shall not be to die! But to live, forever with his guilt!."

"As what winny as what?" The other two ask.

Twist the bones and bend the back,
Trim him, of his baby fat,
Give him fur black as black,
Just, like, this!"

They chant and hiss as i fall to the ground and feel my whole body break in several different ways.

I scream as my whole body shrinks and grows fur.

They turned me into a cat!

I hiss at them making them back away and cheer.

The villagers come raging at there cottage with pitchforks and torches.the witches hide Emily and pretend to be normal people but fail miserably.

I am now watching them stand infrount of the whole town about to be hanged.

My father steps forward with my father in his arms.

"Winiford sanders."

"Yes"

"I sill ask thee one final time!"

"Yes!"

"What gas though done to my some thackery!" He asks strenly.

"Thankery?" She repeats and pretends to think.

"ANSWER ME!" he screams.

"Well i dont know. Cats got my tough!" She jokes as her and her sisters laugh.

I hiss from my spot in the forest as the thunder roars.

"This is teribly uncomfortable" the blond wines.

"Sisters. Sing!" Winny demands.

They begin to sing random notes and words making the villagers cover there ears in fear.

Winny starts yelling about how a virgin will light a candle and will bring them back.

They laugh but fall silent when the barrols they were standing on drop, killing them instantly.

I run to my father and meow at him with running around his feet.

"Away!" He yells and kicks me lightly but i stay beside him.

"Away beast!" With that we both run away.

"Poor thackary binx.neither his mother and father nor anyone else ever knew what became of him. Those three hundred years ago..."

------------------------------------