2. school

Y/n pov.

" and so the sanderson sisters were hanged! By the salem concel! Now there are those say that on Halloween night a black cat still gaurds the old sanderson house! Waening off any who might make the witches come back to lilife the teacher reads and throws a roll of paper at Alisons head. Alison is my best friend.

Hi im y/n y/l/n. Im know for being quiet but mostly because i wear ears to school. Wolf ears to be exact. And if im not lazy ill wear a tail too.

The ones im wearing today are black and white with little bells

"Gimmey a break" the new boy groans. Im behind alison who is beside him.

"Ah ha! We seem to have a skeptic in our mists. Mr, Dennison, would you care to share your california, laid back tied-died thoughs." She teases causing everyone to laugh.

"Okay! Granted that uhh you guys here in salem are all into these a black cats and witches and stuff- and black and white dogs apparently" he says looking back at me. I shrink in my spot but keep on my ears and tail.

Alison looks back at me with a reassuring smile.

"Stuff?" The teacher repeats.

"Everyone here knows that halloween was invented by the candy company!" He explains.

"Idiot!" I mumble to myself. Apparently he heard it and turned to face me.

"What was that wolfie?" He asks.

I just stare at my book and wait for him to leave me alone.

"Thats what i thought!"

"It just so happens that halloween is bassed on the ancient fees called all-hallows eve! Its the one night of the  year where the sprits of the dead can return to earth! And y/n didnt do anything wrong so leave her along!" Alison buts in with another smile my way.

Everyone claps and cheers for alison.

"Well said Alison! And y/n, are those new ears, i love the colour" the teacher complements making me smile.

Tie-die stands up and walks right over to Alison with a peice of paper.

"Incase Jimmy Hendrex shows up totonightheres my number." He says making me pretend to gag loudly.

He glares at me and smiles at Alison.

I grab my bag and chase after alison.

"You have a tail too?" He asks.

I nod shyly and run after my only friend.

We walk out and make our way home. Me and Alison live pretty close to eachother so we walk together.

As were walking i hear tires beside us. I look over and see Max with a smile. I walk over to her other side and avoid eye contact.

"Alison!" He greets.

"Hi"

"Hi, look. Ummm-im sorry. I didnt mean to embaress you in class" he apologises and pretends im not even here.

"You didnt."

"My names Max dennison" he say holding out his hand.

"Alison im gonna go" i say and pull my bag over my shoulder more.

"Are you sure? I dont want you going home by yourself" she says kindly.

"Its okay. Ill see you leter yeah" isay then walk away. As i walk i feel my tail sway.

"Dise she always were a tail and ears to school?" I hear Max ask.

"She weres them all day. She has a bunch of them. My favroute are purple and black. Don't judge her" Alison defends.

"Sorry." Then i run around the courner. Whenever i walk home by myself something happens. Once these boys tried to hit me with there bikes and call animal control.

A few kids walk past and throw trash at me.

"Freak!" They yell and run away.

Luckly they didn't get any mess of my ears or tail, just on my arm.

I wipe it off and run the whole way home with no trouble.

Im in Alisons house eating a ton of candy when i hear the door bell.

"Trick or treat" to voices call from the door.

About 2 feet away is me, eating all the candy.

"Hey! We want some-" a child's voice yells but stops halfway through.

I turn around with my mouth full.

I see the one person i didn't want to see.
Max

"Fuck" i say with a full mouth.

Max looks me and and down confused.

"What are you dressed as? A werewolf?" The little girl asks with a cheery voice.

I grab the trash can on the floor and spit out all the candy and hand the bowl to the little kid.

"Ummmm...sure" i say as she takes the bowl and empties it into her bag.

"Hey y/n" max greets with an awkward smile.

"Hey max" i say. Im wearing my normal black jeans with a black hoodie and my ears and tail.

"You guys know eachother?" The girl asks.

"Yeah, were in the same class." Max says.

"I like your ears. Theres a tail to match! How cool is that max!" The girl squeals making me smile.

"Ummm...yeah. look y/n. Im sorry i made fun of you in school. Im just not used to peoole with ears and a tail" he says scratching the back of his head.

"Its okay. Thanks max. Alison should be down in a minute." I say happily.

"Wait! You wear ears and a tail to school?" The kid asks.

"Yup. I wouldn't recommend it though. Unless you like getting thrown in trash cans" i tease. She laughs along thinking its a joke.

"Max dennison" Alison calls from the top of the stairs.

Max wrips his hat off and faces her.

"Alison!"

"Ohhh! Alison!" The kid teases with a smirk.

"I thought your werent into all of this" she teases while holding the skirting of her dress as she walks down the stairs gracefully.

"Im not-im just taking my little sister dani around." He says as we walk over to her.

"Thats nice. Are you and y/n talking now?" She asks us with a grin.

"Yup." We reply at the same time.

"I always take dani round" he says with a fake smile.

"My parents made him" dani admits but gets a nudge from Max to shut up.

"And i didnt think you'd be here either" Alison says averting all eyes on me.

"Well, i was told there would be kingsized chocolate bars so..." i trail off embaressed.

"Do you guys want some cider?"

"Sure" "no" the siblings reply.

--------------------------------------