7. the fight

Y/n pov.

We arrive outside the cottage we wish we never came to in the first place.

"Prepare to die!" Max yells once hes inside.

"Again!"

"You! You have no powers here you fool!" Winny yells.

"No? But i do have a werewolf!" He says pulling me into the room.

I let out an animal like growl making them scream and back away.

Suddenly the car lights go on with a pink tint making the witches scream and back away even more.

Max gets Dani free while i tease Jay and Ice.

I grab Binx and run out making sure not to drop him.

We run to the car with me driving.

I back up into a sigh then change the clutch and drive off.

I try drive fast but the amount of zombie children is huge.

"Step on it wolfie!" Max yells as i speed up.

"Wolfie?" Binx asks.

"Cuz the ears and tail. Its funny" i say as he sits on my lap.

As im driving Winny appears beside me on a broomstick

"Pull over! Let me see your drivers permit!" She cakles.

She start trying to pull me out the window my by neck making it hard to breath. The others pry her off of me letting me breath proparly.

"Resisting arrest!" She yell and grabs me again.

I punch her square in the jaw leaving my hand sore and probably bruised.

We all cheer and get to the cemetery.

We run through with me at the back of the group.

I close the gate and run into a hard surface.

I look up and see Billy the zombie.

I fall to the ground and take out a pocket knife and point it at him

Then winny comes out of knowwhere and starts talking to billy.

He grabs me and holds me in his arms and we struggle for the knife eventually he wins and dose something unthinkable.

He cuts the stitches off his mouth and coughs up dust and a few moths.

He takes a deep breath and says...

"Witch! Doloup head! You blacktoothed mugbrain firefly from hell!" He yellz surprising even me.

"Ive waited canturies to say that" he whispers to me. His horrible breath hist me like a truck to the face.

"Say whatever you want just dont breath on me!" I groan.

He lets me go and walk me over to the gang.

"Im y/n. Nice to meet you" i say kindly. He smiles back and shakes my hand

"Im billy"

We reach Alison and Max with big sticks.

"Y/n! Comeon! Get outta the way!" Max yells about to hit bily but i stoo him.

"No! Wait! Hes a good zombie" i say giving him a smile.

Max hands me a baseball bat and alison some salt. Dani goes into billys grabe to be safe and Binx was just being Binx.

I practace swinging the bat while Alison draws a ring around Dani.

"Here thay come!" Binx yells.

"Billy! Gaurd dani! Max alison split up!y/n!" I turn to face him.

"Stay safe" he says making me smile and run to max.

I swing at winny a couple times but then she catches it saying "ive had enough of you!"

She throws away the bat and chases me until i fall into some dirt.

Winny ends up getting Dani making us yell and scream at her to stop.

Binx jumps onto her back and shoves the potion out of her hand. I run and catch it before it can smash.

"Give me that vile!"

"Put her down or ill smash it!" I scream.

"Smash it and she dies"

I look at max then the potion then chugg it all in one.

I throw away the empty bottle.

"Wolfie no!" Max screams

"Y/n!!!!!" Binx cries.

"Now you have no choice! You have to take me!" I yell up to her. She hisses and drops Dani.

Dani's crying her eyes out. Max and Alison are being held back by Billy and i have no idea where Binx is.

"What a fool to give up thy life, for thy sisters" winny says before throwing Dani to the ground and grabbing my hoodie and lifting me into the air.

Her long nails peirce the fabric as i struggle to get out of her grip.

As she tries to take my life sorce i grab her chin and push her away from me. She wrips my hand away causing my hand to fall leaving me half falling off of the broom.

She grips my shirt and part of my hair to pull me up again. I groan in pain loudly.

I push her aagan making her grip my hair again. My ears fall of making her try punch her but have no luck.

"Ill teach you a lesson you'll never forget!" She yells in my face.

Winny sucks some of my life sorce making me become tired but still flare around.

I punch her away making both of us fall to the ground. I hit tree brances on my way down earning another few groans.

When i fall i somehow end up becoming unconscious.

When i wake up (a few minutes later) winny is climbint towards me. I try crawl away but she wrips me back.

She lifts me into the air and keeps taking my life sorce. She stops and realises the sun coming up and tries to take the aging magic faster.

Her feet become rock then start turning her whole body to stone.

"BoooOOoOk" she sings then turns to stone with me still in her clutches. I let out a tired groan when i fall out of his grip, resulting in a wriped hoodie.

The other two witches explode in a clowed of glitter. Then winny's statue explodes too.

I look up from the ground and see everything is normal.no witches, no zombie kids anywhere. Just normal.

"Y/n! You did it!" Max says then runs to give me a hug. He lifts me up and twirls me around.

"We did it! All of us" i correct as the others join us in a group hug.

"You saved my life" dani says with a smile.

"Well, Max did most of the saving. Wht i did was purely stupidity! And Alison and Billy were great too! So were you!" I say as she hugs me.

We walk over to Billys grave to see him climbing in.

"Hey Billy?" I call gaining his attention. He looks up at me with a smile.

I take off my black bracelett with a love heart on it and give it to him.

"Thanks for saving us" i say kissing his head before he yawns and lays back down in his coffin.

----------------------------