3. uh oh!

Y/n pov.

Me, Max and Dani follow Alison to the Cider table. She grabs a cup for all of us and hands them to us.

"Thanks" max says and drinks some cider. I grab my and pretend to drink it but secretly throw it in a near by bin without Alison seeing. Dani giggles making me place a finger on my lips with a small laugh.

"So umm...hows the party?" Max asks.

"Boring. Its just a bunch of my parents friends. They do this every year"

"Ive got candy do you want some?" She asks and walks up to Dani.

"By the way Dani i love your costume."

"Thank you! I really like your too. Of corse i could never anything like that because i dont have any-what do you call them max? Yabooz?" Dani says making Max choke on his drink.

"And plus. I think y/n's costume is the best. Becuase its not a costume" she says making me smile at her.

"Thanks Dani. You look Amazing though." I say as she hugs me.

"About that candy-" Alison starts but soon realises all her candy is gone.

"Some punks stole all our candy. There was like a couple hundred dollars worth" she groans while Max and Dani try not to laugh as i wipe my chocolate covered mouth.

"Y-ya! Some punks. Probarly jay and Ice" i say lieing through my teeth.

Somehow we end up talking about the sanderson sisters and Max decide we should go.

"Okay, let me get changed. They wont miss me" Alison says and goes upstairs.

"Max! Were not going up there! My friends at school told me all about that place. Its wierd!" Dani complains while grabbing my hand.

"Dani this is the girl of my dreams!" Max says dreamily.

I gag loudly and start fixing my ears.

"So Take her to the movie like a normal person!"

"Dani!" He groans and gets to her leval.

"Look, just-just do this one thing for me. And ill do anything you say. Please!" He begs.

"Next year we go trick or treating as wendy and peter pan.with tightes or its no deal!" Dani says getting in his face.

Dani walks away but gets pulled back by Max.

"Okay okay deal!"

Dani hits him on the back with a smile.

"And you cant make fun of y/n anymore." She adds making me shocked.

"I wasnt going to. Sure deal"

We walk along a wall with me at the front because i dont like being with alot of people. But dani and max seem alright.

We stand at the gate and peek through the bars.

"How we gonna get through?" Dani asks. I smirk and say "simple"

I begin to climb the fence and sit at the top and reach my hand down for them.

"Or we could go through a hole in the fence. Be right back" Alison says before walking away with Max.

"Can i come up?" Dani asks sweetly.

"Of corse" i grab ger hand and pull her up and set her on my lap so she doesn't get hurt by the metal on the fence.

"DANI! GET DOWN!" max yells as we runs up to us.

"Catch her" i call down and lower dani down to max and bounce her around making her squeal with excitement.

Once im down max smiles at me.

"Your really good with kids." He says.

"Thanks. Sorry if im intruding on your tick or treating. I know you wanna hang out with Alison." I say fixing my tail. I shake my hips and watch it sway.

"No! I wanna hang out with you too. Im still sorry about class. I didnt mean to call you wolfie" he says as we walk up to the house.

"Its okay. And the nickname has kind of grown on me. Friends?"

"Friends" he agrees. I smile at him and we run to the door.

Max opens the door and we follow behind him.

"I cant see a thing!" Dani complains.

"Theres a lightswitch somewere"

Max finds some old lighters on display and takes one out and lights it.

"Found a lighter" he says as it illuminates the room. I smirk at take one out my back pocket. Its the same as his but i scratched a wolf on the frount.

"Do you smoke?" He asks.

"No, i like setting things on fire"

Alison turns on the light so we can see the old house.

"Woah!"

We walk around and see cobwebs and dust everywhere.

Alison walk over to the book and start explaining everything about it.

"Whats that?" Max asks looking at the black flane candle.

"Oh! Its the black flane candle." She whispers.

He walks over to it where im standing while Dani glares at her.

Max reads it while i play with my lighter.

"So lets light the sucker and meet the old broths" he suggets.

"Wanna do the honers?"

"No thanks." She says as i open my lighter and hold it close to the candle.

Then out of knowhere a black cat pounces on me. I scream as its claws dig into my neck and shoulder.

My voice cracks as i fall to the ground and shove it away.

"Stupid cat!" I yell as max helps me up.

"You okay?" He asks as i dust myself off. I nod and check my ears are still there.

I let out a sigh of relief that they hadent fell.

"Okay max! Y/n! Youve had your fun. Its time to go! Come on!" Dani says walking away.

"Oh comeon! Its just a bunch of hocus pocus" max argues

I nod and grab my lighter again.

Dani yells at us whenmax grabs my hand and lights the candle. We laugh together thinking we were right. It was all bull shit.

Our smiles drop when the candle turns black.

"Uh oh!" We say together.

-------------------------------