8. Binx!

Y/n pov

"Hey, wheres Binx?"Dani asks.

We all look around calling his name.

"BINX!" I yell .

"Binx?" Dani asks while walking over to a big rock. I see Binx behind it. Dead.

"B-Binx?"

I run over and sit beside him.

"Binx! Binx!" I yell with tears in my eyes.

"Hes gone. Hes gone y/n!" Alison says saddly.

"NO! HES NOT! he cant die! BINX!" i yell as a waterfall of tears fall down my face.

"Wake up Binx! Wake up! Please! I-i love you" i say as i shake his dead body.

Max looks at me with a sad expression.

"Wolfie, im sorry. He has to go back to his sister. Its what he wanted to do for centuries" he says.

"Wwake up! L-like last time! BINX!" i scream and lay ontop of him.

"Binx, i never got to say it. But...i-Binx i love you!" I say as the others all look towards the otherside of the graveyard.

"What?" I ask then avert my gaze. I see a handsome boy around my age with a cute smile and long hair.

 I see a handsome boy around my age with a cute smile and long hair

"B-binx?"

"Y/n! Its really me!!!!" He says as more tears run down my face.

"Binx!" I scream and run up to him. I hug him even though he's a ghost.

"Im so sorry! But im a boy now! I heard what you said" he whispers into my hair as i hug him tightly.

"I really love you Binx! I though you were-were dead" i say crying more.

"I think you might want this back" he says pulling away. He places my ears gently on my head as we lock eyes. He slowly leans down and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back in a soft but sweet kiss.

"Thackery? Thackery binx!" I girl shouts from behind a tree.

"EMILY!"

" i must go. I love you" he whispers in my ear and turns to leave but i grab his arm.

"Y-your leaving. But binx, i-i-i dont want you to go" i cry.

"I shall always be with you. Dont go to sleep tonigh. You have to stay awake
For me" he begs. I nod and let him kiss me one last time before running to get his sister.

He gives us a wave which we all repeat back.

Max, Dani and Alison all give me a group hug as the siblings leave.

"Lets go home" max says making us all nod.

Max let me stay at his house which was kind of him.

"You gonna sleep?" Max asks from his bed. Im sleeping on the floor beside him because i didnt wanna steal his bed.

"No, i promised Bix i wouldn't sleep tonight. Im staying awake as it takes." I say with a yawn.

"You really love him dont you?"

"Yeah. You and Alison seem pretty close" i tease making him blush.

"We Almost kissed." He mumbles before dozing off.

"Night Max"

About half an hour later i had read most of one of Max's books. I heard the window creek open but chose to ignore it.

"Y/n?" A voice whispers. I place down the book and look around the room.

"Y/n!"

I look to the window and see Binx.

"BINX!" i whisper shout. I jump up and run into his arms.

"I missed you! Hows emily?"

"Shes good. She wants to meet you, do you live here now" he asks while looking around.

"Yeah, Max is lettinglivestay because my parents-nevermind" i whispers making his kiss my cheek.

"Tell me all about Emily." I say as he its on the floor beside me.

We talked for hours until the sun starts comming up.

"I must go, i told Emily i would be back by dawn. Im sorry my love." Binx says standing up.

"When will i see you again?" I ask despratly.

"I wish to let you rest. So you may wisit thou grave stone and say my name 3 times then i will see you" he explains tgen runs a hand over my cheek and kisses me deeply.

"Bye binx. I love you" i whisper as he flys out the window.

"I love you to my love!" He yells back then disappears.

I hear a groan and face Max waking up. He smiles at me tiredly.

"Morning Max" i grin.

"Morning wolfie. Did you go to sleep last night?"

"Nope. But Binx was here!" I squeal and jump on his bed with him still in it.

"Thats amazing!"

"Max, im sorry when we first met i wasnt the nicest" i apoligise.

"It was my fault. I though i was better than everyone since i was from calafornia and wore tie-die. I think your ears and tail are cool" he siles at me.

"Thanks max. I mean it. If it wasnt for you i wouldnt have met Binx. Or Dani or you. Im really happy were friends"

He smiles at me and gives me a huge hug.

"Your not to bad yourself wolfie"

-------------------------------------

End of the story!

Thank you so much for reading! Im going to also make a max xreader so if you wanna see that stick around.