Time Travel:1941 Part 4

Natasha pov
"You're crazy" Steve chuckled rolling his eyes and shaking his head in amusement.
"You know me so well" I emphasized jokingly.
"Damn right" he whispered before we both smiled and went our separate ways to get a scope of the territory.

Mission:
Get the stone and save the world. Easy peasy.

Boy was I wrong?...
***
In the late evening I walked down towards the training camp to see Steve and Peggy side by side instructing soldiers.
Seeing the both of them so close and happy made me feel so odd.
I took a deep breath before walking towards them.
"Agent Carter. Captain Rogers" I greeted respectfully.
"Miss Petrov" they both greeted together while Steve gave me a small smile.
"Well now that you're here we can get started. Get in line" Peggy instructed me and I nodded walking and standing besides the soldiers side by side.

 Get in line" Peggy instructed me and I nodded walking and standing besides the soldiers side by side

"Darling the kitchen is down that way not here" A guy beside me commented smirking at me.
"Director Carter I thought you trained soldiers not kindergarteners" I mentioned glaring at the sexiest asshole beside me.
"Smith if you have nothing useful to say keep your thoughts to yourself" Carter said sternly looking at him.
"I'm sorry general. I just don't understand why a lady is in training. Women are not allowed to fight in the battlefield" Smith spoke arrogantly.
"I guess not all countries are as dense as this one" I snapped back.
"You better respect the country that's feeding you" He challenged bitterly turning around and approaching me aggressively.
"Or what?" I challenged walking closer while glaring at him.
"Enough" Steve spoke sternly making Smith tense a little bit.
That's right you little bitch. Why don't you shit your pants while you're at it.
"That is no way to talk to a lady. Behave not only like a soldier but as a man soldier!" He scolded authoritatively.
"And back the hell up Smith. Are you trying to fight her or something?" Steve order at his close defensive proximity.
"Yes Captain" Smith complied creating some space between us.
"I wouldn't want him fighting me. It wouldn't be a fair fight" I snapped.
"Damn right" Smith said cockily while other soldiers cheered him.
"If I fought him you would be down a soldier and I wouldn't want you loosing a soldier before the war has even begun" I finished looking at Carter who gave me a small smirk.
"I don't loose a fight let alone to a woman" Smith scoffed in disgust.
"Maybe a girl should so they can put you in your place" I challenged.
"I don't fight women, even if they're pathetic ones like you" Smith snapped back.
"That's alright the feeling is mutual" I replied with a smirk.
"Alright soldiers. We are doing hand in hand combat and since Miss Petrov and Mister Smith are so keen in disrupting our training with a petty fight, it's only right we start with them" Carter ordered
"I don't want hurt you sweetheart" Smith smirked cockily getting in defensive stance.
"Don't worry hun... you won't" I smirked back as everyone gathered around to watch.
After letting him throw a few punches, I kicked him and wrapped my legs around his neck to bring him down.

After he was down I placed my boot on his cheek pressing it against the dirt.
"See? Not a scratch on me. Thanks for worrying sweetheart" I said mockingly as I released the pressure from my foot and walked towards the crowd of soldiers who suddenly looked intimidated by me.
Ahh that's more like it. Home sweet home.
"Wow...that was very impressive. I've never seen anyone fight like that. Those fighting techniques are precise and controlled" Carter approached me stunned.
"Well It's Russia ma'am" I shrugged.
"Well Russia did not disappoint" She replied with a soft smile.
"What the hell even is that!? That's not fighting. She almost killed me" Smith said resentfully glaring at me.
"The right amount of pressure to your neck would've killed you, but you're obviously still here" I replied glaring at him.
"This Russian bitch is crazy" Smith exclaimed shaking his head.
"Enough. Learn to accept defeat. Try again tomorrow. We learn and we grow. Come on guys, you know the drill" Steve spoke patting Smith's back in comfort.
"Alright next group! Let's go we don't have all day. Rodriguez and Peasle you're up!" Peggy ordered as the rest of us watched.
If this is the way I'm gonna be treated
Boy am I gonna have a lot of homicidal thoughts and urges to kill these bastards.
***
Hello beautiful family,
There will be several parts to this story. As you can tell I'm horrible at doing one shots. So instead of being one shots, they sectioned into individual short stories with different titles.
Please comment down below what you think?
I love you 3000
Bree